Big bi / tri flanges
Jun 4, 2010 at 1:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

buz

500+ Head-Fier
Is there any place besides Head-Direct (who charges 25 for 4 after shipping, really quite ridiculous) selling the oversized bi flanges that come with the RE2/RE0? How about tri flanges of similar size? Ebay tri flanges are much too small for my ears and standard bi flanges work, but don't isolate as well as the giant Head Direct ones....

Jun 4, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 4
Head Direct is selling them now? No more hustling on the FS forums, yay!

Yeah, prior to this, my only choice was to go on the forum and beg and beg. I bought some Olives once, just to trade them for tips. Those were desperate times.

EBay tri-flanges are too small? Did you try the large ones? I have ear canals I can shove an ER6i into, down to the wire, and I find untrimmed large tri-flanges painful.

Jun 4, 2010 at 6:19 PM Post #3 of 4
Here's what I ordered from Head Direct. Beyond what is shown at that link, I also received some "regular" clear/white biflanges (very similar to MEElec's), a full assortment of singles, and a replacement shirt clip. Didn't like the singles, but it was an impressive set of stuff.

Jun 5, 2010 at 4:43 AM Post #4 of 4
Yeah  but after shipping those four bi flanges come to 25 bucks. That's just insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back