Beyerdynamic Xelento!
Feb 16, 2019 at 5:30 AM Post #1,428 of 2,944
Feb 16, 2019 at 1:43 PM Post #1,434 of 2,944
The custom stock silicones are supreme comfort here compared too the deep insertion "pierce" of the spinfits. The customs are warmer and fuller sound compared too the slightly decreased bass which puts a bit of emphasis on everything else. I much prefer the customs long term day too day. The symbios just hurt physically in general. Foams do not do her any justice.

Feb 16, 2019 at 2:18 PM Post #1,435 of 2,944
There is always posibility for X tips, if I care for less bass slam and a little bit pronounced mids and highs. Regarding n5005, l am now on spinfit and bass boost. Slightly less mid bas and slam, but deeper sub bass than Xelento. Greater feeling of detail retreival than Xelento. I am now listening most with Xelentos.

Feb 16, 2019 at 2:42 PM Post #1,436 of 2,944
The custom stock silicones are supreme comfort here compared too the deep insertion "pierce" of the spinfits. The customs are warmer and fuller sound compared too the slightly decreased bass which puts a bit of emphasis on everything else. I much prefer the customs long term day too day. The symbios just hurt physically in general. Foams do not do her any justice.

Remove the foam from symbio - you get symbio peeled - for me the most comfortable and best sounding tip for this inear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back