Beyerdynamic Xelento!
Mar 9, 2024 at 6:26 PM Post #2,926 of 2,937
I have to try those Symbio foamies. Thanks for the tip. And it’s true that the Miy correction and enhancement mode bring value added.
Definitely give them a try—the symbio foamies, aside from looking cool and orange, somehow manage to leave most of the upper range alone, which is great. Not something I can say from the times I've tried Comply, for example.

Mar 17, 2024 at 2:14 PM Post #2,927 of 2,937
The Xelento 2nd gen. just keeps delivering fantastic listening experiences.

Tonight this CD:

On this set:

53519969297_97d7de6912_k.jpg

Mar 23, 2024 at 8:13 AM Post #2,929 of 2,937
Got my Sony xperia 5 iv some days ago. Tried it with Ifi go link and xelento v2. Didnt work well sadly. It was lot of background noise. Like the volume was to high. Could usb player pro help?

When i tried the same setup on Samsung tablet 7 plus, it worked perfect.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024 at 3:04 PM Post #2,931 of 2,937
Hello, I have fiio m11 pro. I want to buy a high-end iem headphone. I want to buy beyerdynamic xelento remote. However, xelento's impedance value is 16 ohms and its sensitivity level is 115 db. I wonder if this iem will be compatible with the fiio m11 pro I have? I would be glad if you help.

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:30 AM Post #2,934 of 2,937
I use them with my phones and sometimes with the Ifi link go. But i had to use the usb audio player pro with my Sony xperia 5 iv and the ifi. If not, the sound way too loud. On the Motorola g71 it works fine.

I have bought the Sennheiser mtw4s and the momentum sport. Great sounding both of them. But the xelento are on an different Leauge. Not to mention how seamless it is to use wired iems. Almost no problems. Just great analog sound. With Bluetooth its always something. Connectivity issues. No pairing. Batteries are dead. And so on. But the convenience of Bluetooth makes them worth using in different areas, like training, walking outside, ect... 🙂

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:49 AM Post #2,935 of 2,937
Hello. I'm new to this site. I've been looking for a iem headphone for a long time. I would appreciate it if you could answer me because I'm very confused. I found 3 iem headphones on the market for the price of Sennheiser ie900 = 1000 dollars, Beyerdynamic xelento remote 2 = 715 dollars, Thieaudio prestige (not ltd) = 570 dollars. Which one do you think I should buy? I know all three are loved. Prestige winks at me because of its cheap price. Do you think it is worth paying more for xelento 2 or ie900? I usually listen to new age, classical music, Jazz, groove and Rock. I don't listen to hip hop.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024 at 11:24 AM Post #2,936 of 2,937
Hello. I'm new to this site. I've been looking for a iem headphone for a long time. I would appreciate it if you could answer me because I'm very confused. I found 3 iem headphones on the market for the price of Sennheiser ie900 = 1000 dollars, Beyerdynamic xelento remote 2 = 715 dollars, Thieaudio prestige (not ltd) = 570 dollars. Which one do you think I should buy? I know all three are loved. Prestige winks at me because of its cheap price. Do you think it is worth paying more for xelento 2 or ie900? I usually listen to new age, classical music, Jazz, groove and Rock. I don't listen to hip hop.
Take a look at the Softears Twilight, probably the best single DD on the market right now. It should work perfectly with genres ypu mentioned.

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:27 AM Post #2,937 of 2,937
Take a look at the Softears Twilight, probably the best single DD on the market right now. It should work perfectly with genres ypu mentioned.
Unfortunately, I cannot access the headphones you mentioned in my country. I can only find the headphones I mentioned in the comment from the second-hand market. Unfortunately, not all products come to my country...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back