Beyerdynamic to launch new top headphone at IFA -- called T1
Feb 6, 2010 at 8:58 PM Post #1,801 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by Palpatine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice! Let her have a listen...maybe she'll understand!

If she doesn't understand K1000 all hope is lost. While she does understand that this is what makes me happy, adding headphones with my other quite expensive hobby, photography, there is a limit to how happy she thinks I should be..

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where did you order it from ?

Reference Audio

Feb 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #1,802 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by Markj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received mine on 2.4.2010. Thanks for excellent service.

You are very welcome Markj.

Thank you for the business! We appreciate it very much!

Feb 6, 2010 at 10:31 PM Post #1,803 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnmnkh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Headroom is already out of stock. That was rather fast...

Wow. That really was. Good news travels fast!

Feb 7, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #1,806 of 3,971
Finally read all of these replies. Dear lord, 60%+ of these posts are completely unrelated to Beyer T1, surprised?

One thing I am wondering is the bass quantity of T1, since I think HD800 and K701 are already provide plenty of bass...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duckman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would like to know which is the more detailed, texturally rich, headphone, the RS1 or the T1.

Also, the T1 vs the K701 - detail only.

Cheers!

You will know soon.

Feb 8, 2010 at 1:31 AM Post #1,807 of 3,971
Quote:

I would like to know which is the more detailed, texturally rich, headphone, the RS1 or the T1.

Also, the T1 vs the K701 - detail only.

Cheers!

Owning the RS1 and K701 (both now sold) and the T1s, it's not even close...the T1s are in a different league and the best cans I've ever heard (with the HD800s now becoming a close second).
beyersmile.png

Feb 8, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #1,808 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by MacedonianHero /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Owning the RS1 and K701 (both now sold) and the T1s, it's not even close...the T1s are in a different league and the best cans I've ever heard (with the HD800s now becoming a close second).
beyersmile.png

He asked detail only. I assume overall T1 is better can, but K701's detail is incredible that even rivals HD800 in some cases.

Feb 8, 2010 at 2:11 AM Post #1,809 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnmnkh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He asked detail only. I assume overall T1 is better can, but K701's detail is incredible that even rivals HD800 in some cases.

To clarify:

RS1 << T1
K701 < T1 about the same as HD800 (maybe slightly less)

My 2 cents...

beerchug.gif

Sorry, to be short but the Superbowl is ON!

Feb 8, 2010 at 2:25 AM Post #1,810 of 3,971
Hey no worries. I like short answers :)

I'm a little bit unsatisfied with the detail levels of the K701, and am hoping that the T1 beats it. Thanks for the assurance.

I already assume that the T1 will best it in other areas too.

I've been beguiled by the clarity and detail of the Lambdas I used to have, and the dynamic cans I've had seem a bit muffled in comparison, which is to be expected, I guess.

Feb 8, 2010 at 2:29 AM Post #1,811 of 3,971
Quote:

Hey no worries. I like short answers :)

I'm a little bit unsatisfied with the detail levels of the K701, and am hoping that the T1 beats it. I already assume that the T1 will best it in other areas too.

I've been beguiled by the clarity and detail of the Lambdas I used to have, and the dynamic cans I've had seem a bit muffled in comparison, which is to be expected, I guess.

To confirm the T1 is in a different league than the K701s. Many here love them, many hate them (I like them). But I prefer the T1s to the HD800s (not by much, but enough to buy them first). They are the best headphones I've ever heard.

They are incredibly musical (something I found lacking in the K701s) with deep well controlled bass and incredible detail retrieval. If you really like the large sound space and micro details of the K701s, then I would also look at the HD800s (even better sound stage and the best micro detail retrieval I've ever heard).

I just prefer the more musical presentation of the T1s a little more.

beyersmile.png

Go Saints....I really don't care who wins, just that New Orleans has been through a lot and I'd love to see them win this! (To you Australians...I'm referring to the Superbowl.)

Feb 8, 2010 at 2:59 AM Post #1,813 of 3,971
Quote:

Thanks! Yes, I was confused... we have an Australian Rules team called the Saints too.

which doesn't even comes close to the NFL
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back