beyerdynamic t50p
Jun 10, 2010 at 10:11 AM Post #48 of 101
Well, it will be the same story for all cans on the market current and upcoming. Some like the one or the other cans and some others don't. I tried a lot of "protable cans including IEMs and found that the T50p meets my requirements best. You should give them a try and decide afterwards.

Jun 10, 2010 at 1:54 PM Post #51 of 101
Maybe I was expecting too much from it as I myself was a potential T50p buyer upon it's announcement. Lots of factors might contribute in my conclusion including environment setting at which I demoed it or the phones might be fresh out of the box which needs breaking in or  it could be the phone itself.

It's nice that you put a liking to it 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 19, 2010 at 3:32 AM Post #56 of 101
I just tried the T50p last week and I have to say I agree with ThEvil0nE, I would prefer the HD25 and ES10 over these (haven't heard of others)...

Aug 6, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #57 of 101
Within the same class of headphones, I feel that ATH-ESW10 and ES10 give better and more pleasant SQ than Beyer-T50P which I find too bright (plus not comfortable and unable to block outside noise well enough for portable use).

Aug 10, 2010 at 11:22 AM Post #58 of 101
The thing is in comparison to my many Ultrasone, I found the Beyer's a bit ... lightweight, i really liked them but i'm still waiting to hear the deep Beyer bass. In the T50p headphones which I'm hoping to buy next month if i can sell my HD650's (which i never use) is a sweet sounding headphones, a but i assume that like the few Beyer's i've heard, they'll be lightweight compared to my HD25-1's.

But the thing is that the market needs a high-end true portable. all we've had is Bose OE, a half assed attempt from Phiaton, and the much counterfeited Audio Technica ESW headphones ... not a great array of choice.

Aug 13, 2010 at 4:04 AM Post #60 of 101

Quote:

thank you. i guess it's back to the ultrasone pro 900 although i've been getting into my DJ headphones and the Pioneer HDJ2000's have peaked my interest. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back