beyerdynamic t50p
May 10, 2010 at 10:12 AM Post #31 of 101
I'd be interested in a good portable headphone like this too. Here's hoping they sound great. 

May 24, 2010 at 5:56 AM Post #34 of 101
Am also curious about the balanced cable modification. Saw announcements at Moon Audio. So tempting.

May 26, 2010 at 7:09 AM Post #37 of 101
Sorry I have forgotten to state that it is an one-person-opinion. I am seriously tempted to get one of these :)

I thought you have a pair orderd and will give us some first hand review? :wink:

May 26, 2010 at 8:04 AM Post #41 of 101

Quote:
I'd be seriously interested in comparing those to the ES10.

By the way 2rooi123, do you still think that your ES10 are superior to the P5 overall ?

After 100hrs of burn in on the p5, it does not lag far behind the AT's overall. Soundstage,comfort,build quality.portability goes to p5. es10 is a bit better due to better bass quality/quantity and better highs. Mids are better on the p5 though. Overall taking into consideration of build, sound, and portability, p5 > es10

Jun 10, 2010 at 9:04 AM Post #42 of 101
Hi,
I own a T50p now for two days and must say the sound right out of the box is ... astounding. I heard a lot of full size cans not being able to do what the T50p can do. Clear hights defined mids and a rich base. This definetely is the can I was looking for. I know I should not say but in my opinion it makes even the Ip--d touch a good sounding device (w/o an additional dac/amp).

Wearing the T50p is ok. As I started using it it seems to me being a bit uncomfortable but as I got used to it it really is ok. The sound sealing quality of the cans is fine, too.

I think I will be happy with the device for a long time.  

Jun 10, 2010 at 9:26 AM Post #43 of 101

Quote:
Hi,
I own a T50p now for two days and must say the sound right out of the box is ... astounding. I heard a lot of full size cans not being able to do what the T50p can do. Clear hights defined mids and a rich base. This definetely is the can I was looking for. I know I should not say but in my opinion it makes even the Ip--d touch a good sounding device (w/o an additional dac/amp).

Wearing the T50p is ok. As I started using it it seems to me being a bit uncomfortable but as I got used to it it really is ok. The sound sealing quality of the cans is fine, too.

I think I will be happy with the device for a long time.  

wow good first impressions...which headphones did you compare them to?

Jun 10, 2010 at 9:37 AM Post #44 of 101
Hi,
I "compared" (so what you can do on two evenings) to a Monsterbeat Dr Dre Studio and to me the T50p is superior to the Monsterbeat in almost every discipline but the base effect. I laso very shortly compared it to my Ultrasone Edition 8 which is not very fair I have to say as the Edition 8 plays in an other league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back