Beyerdynamic dt880 damaged right channel ??
Apr 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #16 of 18
man, im glad I found this thread. My right channel is just like the op stated. Bought mine second hand and dont know how long ago they were bought. what could I do to fix these?

*edit*

nope, its my FiiO E9 that is bad!!!!!

Jan 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #17 of 18
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. This DT880 thread pulled me in. I've got the same issue; right can is at 20%.

I didn't purchase mine from Amazon and I regret that now. Instead, mine came from Guitar Center in Manhattan around February 2011. They were dead when unpacked them when I moved to Amsterdam NL. I tried using Beyer's site to find an authorized repair facility but didn't have any luck. Anyone know of any help here in Europe?

Cheers,
Teymoor

Jan 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #18 of 18
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. This DT880 thread pulled me in. I've got the same issue; right can is at 20%.

I didn't purchase mine from Amazon and I regret that now. Instead, mine came from Guitar Center in Manhattan around February 2011. They were dead when unpacked them when I moved to Amsterdam NL. I tried using Beyer's site to find an authorized repair facility but didn't have any luck. Anyone know of any help here in Europe?

Cheers,
Teymoor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back