Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone
Jun 5, 2021 at 5:44 AM Post #3,916 of 4,788
I can confirm I like the analytical pad + amiron disc the best after trying both the elite hybrid and fenerated sheepskin pads :dt880smile:

BpxCJfe.jpg
You will love them with elite velour

Jun 7, 2021 at 8:27 PM Post #3,920 of 4,788
Jun 7, 2021 at 9:04 PM Post #3,921 of 4,788
No, is this product: https://europe.beyerdynamic.com/foam-disc-amiron-wireless.html

Price is for one unit, you have to buy two of them (or more if you want).
Not offered in North America? 5€ for the parts plus another 17€ for shipping, plus duty and tax. I do not like being ripped off. Plus, I don't know if I will even like them. People advised me to buy the Dekoni Elite Velour, which cost over $100 with shipping, taxes, and exchange, and I can't stand them. They've been in a drawer for months.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2021 at 10:28 PM Post #3,922 of 4,788
Not offered in North America? 5€ for the parts plus another 17€ for shipping, plus duty and tax. I do not like being ripped off. Plus, I don't know if I will even like them. People advised me to buy the Dekoni Elite Velour, which cost over $100 with shipping, taxes, and exchange, and I can't stand them. They've been in a drawer for months.
If I recall, there was a poster in the U.S. a little while back that bought two pairs and wanted to sell one and split the cost of shipping, etc. Don't know if that'd work for you (or if he still has them), but it might be worth looking into.

Jun 8, 2021 at 12:52 AM Post #3,923 of 4,788
I had to email the North American parts department and fill out a form to order them. It took a couple weeks but was $21 shipped for 3 pair of the foam pads.

Jun 8, 2021 at 4:28 AM Post #3,924 of 4,788
Did someone tried the foam disc with elite velour pads. Its my favorite combination i can just recommend it highly. Its similar to the A pads new disc combo just with bigger stage and 1-2 db more bass. And hell lot comfier

Jun 8, 2021 at 9:08 AM Post #3,925 of 4,788
Just contact spare parts at BeyerD North America, use the part number 934208. They're $3.50 each. They emailed me a order voucher, I filled it out and sent it back. The product doesn't have a web page on NA server, don't know why. (You can also just call them)

Jun 16, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #3,926 of 4,788
Another alternative to the amiron foam discs are these
1623872085308.png

Dekoni attenuation pads. Looks like you get several different density sets so you can try differnet sets of them and see how much of the highs it takes out for your liking. Currently sold on drop. I booted for a set will see how it works on the DT1990 pros.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back