Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless
Oct 26, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #16 of 97
My retailer just confirmed that he should recieve the headphones in the first week of November. If you want I can check with him if he could export to you.
I just checked the US version of the Beyerdynamic shop and it lists Aventho with mid-October shipping date, why don't you try to order directly? 449 USD is also less then 449 Euro :)

Nov 8, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #18 of 97
Got mine yesterday :)
I really like et even it can not compete with my JH13 or K1000, but these are other beast in another class and price.
But for a bluetooth headphone with easy daily use with iPhone / iPad I am very pleased.
The best bluetooth headphones I have had, including both Bragi models.
My hearing system (ears) does have a huge damage since many years, one ear more than the other and this Mimi profiling is giving me a totally new experience.
And as a Macbook user I do not even need another charger :)

Nov 11, 2017 at 1:47 AM Post #19 of 97
This is probably a lame question but does the Aventho come with an accessory wire so it can be hardwired. I am thinking of these for my hearing loss since they work with mimi hearing app and need to use at radio staion which does not use wireless. Thanks

Dec 14, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #23 of 97
This is probably a lame question but does the Aventho come with an accessory wire so it can be hardwired. I am thinking of these for my hearing loss since they work with mimi hearing app and need to use at radio staion which does not use wireless. Thanks
A cable is included as accessory but MIY DSP functionality is not availiable without bluetooth connection. The headphones sound good via cable with a good DAC/amp but subjectively via bluetooth they still sound better.

Dec 14, 2017 at 7:56 PM Post #24 of 97
Arrived at work this morning to find a package on my desk - my Aventhos have arrived! Very nice packaging and unboxing experience, and happy to say they are charged and ready to go right out of the box. They paired right away with my Galaxy S7 Edge, and a lovely lady with an English accent informed me that "Aptx is active". Immediately fired-up some Radiohead via Tidal - these are GREAT. Immediately comparing these to the DT1350's which have up until now been my go-to portables - they have more of a warm mid-bass tilt, and an overall 'wetter' sound. Lush, detailed, and great vocals. I'm going to enjoy these...

Dec 15, 2017 at 5:19 AM Post #25 of 97
Arrived at work this morning to find a package on my desk - my Aventhos have arrived! Very nice packaging and unboxing experience, and happy to say they are charged and ready to go right out of the box. They paired right away with my Galaxy S7 Edge, and a lovely lady with an English accent informed me that "Aptx is active". Immediately fired-up some Radiohead via Tidal - these are GREAT. Immediately comparing these to the DT1350's which have up until now been my go-to portables - they have more of a warm mid-bass tilt, and an overall 'wetter' sound. Lush, detailed, and great vocals. I'm going to enjoy these...

Thanks for the first impressions. Where did you order from?

Dec 15, 2017 at 8:56 PM Post #26 of 97
Jan 10, 2018 at 9:26 AM Post #29 of 97
I just got my pair last night. Very easy to setup, went through the whole hearing test thing. Initially very impressed. Comfortable, sound great. Even my wife, who's not much of an audiophile thought they sounded better than any other wireless headphones she's tried.

Feb 6, 2018 at 11:02 AM Post #30 of 97
They sound great, but unfortunately after a few weeks, the touch pad is pretty much dead. They will just swap me for a new pair, but I'm waiting until I get back from a trip I need them for next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back