Transmission type Wireless via Bluetooth
Headphone design (operating principle) Closed
Headphone frequency response 10 – 40,000 Hz
Remote Touch pad
Construction Supraaural (on-ear)

Features

• Applies personal sound profile powered by Mimi directly in the headphones
  • Highly efficient miniaturized Tesla technology drivers
  • First-class Bluetooth connection (Qualcomm® aptXTM HD and AAC)
  • Easy handling of all personal features via the MIY app
  • More than 20 hours playing time
  • Touchpad integrated in right ear cup
  • Includes a hands-free microphone
  • Handcrafted "Made in Germany"
Supplied Accessories

• 1.2 m detachable 3.5 mm jack plug connecting cable
  • Charging cable USB-A to USB-C
  • Soft case
  • Quick start guide

I did not find any dedicated thread for the new wireless Beyerdynamic. I have ordered it from my local distributor and really looking forward to test it. I am a big Beyerdynamic fan and own DT1770Pro and Xelentos and really enjoy them.

I plan to use my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 as a source with AptX and cabled.

Sep 26, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #2 of 97
I have a pair on pre-order arriving in October as well - very keen to hear how they perform against their cabled cousins, the DT1350 as well as my DT1770s.

Oct 10, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #5 of 97
Another daft meaningless name from beyer and the usual mad pricing we've come to expect with ever new Bluetooth headphone release. Choose a wired headphone T51 in this case add Bluetooth & Nc then double or treble the price . Sit back and watch em sell like hot cakes

still rhere's always the new DT240pro :wink:

Oct 12, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #6 of 97
Another daft meaningless name from beyer and the usual mad pricing we've come to expect with ever new Bluetooth headphone release. Choose a wired headphone T51 in this case add Bluetooth & Nc then double or treble the price . Sit back and watch em sell like hot cakes

still rhere's always the new DT240pro :wink:
This is what's making me pause as well. I love my T51i, and would love a bluetooth version of them, but the price Beyerdynamic is asking for the Aventho seem a little bit too steep for what it is.

Oct 22, 2017 at 6:15 PM Post #9 of 97
Delivery day shifted to beginning of November on the official webpage :frowning2: I really hope they don't have any production or SW issues...

That's as little as a whole 8 days away !?!?!? It's only a headphone not your next meal:wink:

Oct 23, 2017 at 1:07 AM Post #10 of 97
My concern is not the date but the shift itself. Beyerdynamic is actually not commitung to a specific delivery date which means another shift is possible and which also means that they have some kind if issues.

Oct 24, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #11 of 97
Last week I went to my local independent headphone store to inquire about when they may get the Aventho in stock. The store reached out to their contact at Beyerdynamic and was told that resellers will not be getting the Aventho in stock. Apparently the Aventho will only be available directly on Beyerdyanmic's website... at least initially...

Feels like a weird release strategy for brand that actually has some retail presence.

Oct 25, 2017 at 5:10 AM Post #12 of 97
Last week I went to my local independent headphone store to inquire about when they may get the Aventho in stock. The store reached out to their contact at Beyerdynamic and was told that resellers will not be getting the Aventho in stock. Apparently the Aventho will only be available directly on Beyerdyanmic's website... at least initially...

Feels like a weird release strategy for brand that actually has some retail presence.
That is not true at least in Germany, my local store (hi-fi equipment) in Germany has pre-ordered from Beyerdynamic. And if Amazon is listing them why shouldn't it be availiable from other retailers?

https://www.amazon.de/beyerdynamic-...d=1508922609&sr=8-2&keywords=aventho+wireless

Oct 25, 2017 at 5:43 AM Post #13 of 97
That is not true at least in Germany, my local store (hi-fi equipment) in Germany has pre-ordered from Beyerdynamic. And if Amazon is listing them why shouldn't it be availiable from other retailers?

https://www.amazon.de/beyerdynamic-Aventho-wireless-Ear-Kopfhörer-Klang-Personalisierung-Schwarz/dp/B075NXQ3BL/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1508922609&sr=8-2&keywords=aventho+wireless
I should have clarified that I’m located in NYC. Obviously Beyerdynamic could have different release plans for different parts of the world. There’s also a chance that what I was told was completely wrong. Just figured I should share what I’ve heard since there seems to be a lack of release info for these headphones.

Also, I haven’t found a single American retailer selling the Aventho other than Beyerdynamic’s online store. Pretty sure they aren’t even listed on Amazon US yet.

So yeah... maybe Beyerdynamic is prioritizing their European market for the Aventho’s release? It’s a shame because these are headphones I’d really like to check out in person before buying... guess I’ll have to wait a little bit longer.

Oct 25, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #15 of 97
You could also try to import from Amazon Germany if they will be availiable earlier here.
Thanks, but there's a message on the Amazon Germany page saying: "Dieser Artikel kann nicht in die Vereinigten Staaten geliefert werden."

Same thing on Amazon UK too.

Looks like I may still be able to place an order... just not sure if it would go through or get cancelled.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back