Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless
May 5, 2022 at 7:44 AM Post #751 of 784
OK thanks...thats good to know. Its barely done 20 hours or so, so will look forward to when the calms down a bit.
Yes I notice that the distance on the BT is not great. I might give my Momentum 2 a try on the Node to see if its that with the BT or the range on the Amirons.
The distance limit, cutting out, dropping connections, all seemed to be tied to other BT devices nearby.

I was going to wait for Beyerdynamic to come out with an upgraded BT version, but because of the Pandemic and other issues, it is possible a redesigned BT might be a few more years away - especially since "brand new" "Limited Edition" Amiron Wireless Copper headphones are still being sold New - 2 years later :)

So, I am going to help out by buying the existing design, and hope Beyerdynamic is working on the BT improvements for the next "Limited Edition" :ksc75smile:

I wonder how many Beyerdynamic built in their "Limited Edition"?

Focus Camera is where I bought mine last time, through Amazon Prime, and they have received another shipment:

beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Copper Hi-Res Bluetooth Headphones with Touchpad, 30 Hour Battery, aptX HD, AAC, aptX Ll (Limited Edition, Made in Germany)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VVC1KH3

Last edited:
May 5, 2022 at 8:17 AM Post #752 of 784
Out of the box I noticed the same edge, but after a 100 hours or so it was completely gone. I really enjoyed listening to my Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Copper :)

You could try using the 3.5mm cable supplied with the headphones to compare the quality of the sound "wired" vs "wireless", if a source you have available will support a wired connection.

My unit developed an increasingly annoying signal dropout which became progressively worse over time. Fortunately it doesn't seem to be a common problem.

I am waiting for a good sale price on the Amrion Wireless Copper to repurchase it... it was out of stock for a long time, but recently I found the best price is $599 on Amazon, and on Sep 3, 2020 I originally paid $577.05 with tax, or about $528.
Yes, very much this. Out of the box, the treble sounded a bit shrill too. But it soon improved very much and treble is silky smooth, so soft too and relaxed.

It depends on the tracks themself. There is one single effing annoying track in a The Crew 2 that's very very harsh, not even Amiron Home can deal with that crap, like what the hell???

May 5, 2022 at 8:39 AM Post #754 of 784
The distance limit, cutting out, dropping connections, all seemed to be tied to other BT devices nearby.

I was going to wait for Beyerdynamic to come out with an upgraded BT version, but because of the Pandemic and other issues, it is possible a redesigned BT might be a few more years away - especially since "brand new" "Limited Edition" Amiron Wireless Copper headphones are still being sold New - 2 years later :)

So, I am going to help out by buying the existing design, and hope Beyerdynamic is working on the BT improvements for the next "Limited Edition" :ksc75smile:

I wonder how many Beyerdynamic built in their "Limited Edition"?

Focus Camera is where I bought mine last time, through Amazon Prime, and they have received another shipment:

beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Copper Hi-Res Bluetooth Headphones with Touchpad, 30 Hour Battery, aptX HD, AAC, aptX Ll (Limited Edition, Made in Germany)
Just tried to with my Momentum 2s...and no problems with it. So definitely the Amirons BT range IMO.

May 5, 2022 at 9:17 AM Post #755 of 784
Hey CTR640!
Hey hmscott! Sup?
The Amiron Wireless Copper is quite a looker and eye catcher, especially on a walnut desk. I'm that type of guy that collects headphones that looks unique unlike the overrated ones. See my sig for example. I'm still sad there is no Amiron Home Copper, it would be one of the coolest twins out there!

May 6, 2022 at 3:53 PM Post #756 of 784
Just got and fitted the Delkoni sheepskin ear pads…so to those of you guys who have fitter them did you remove the thin black membrane covering the speakers?
I have still have mine in place…just wondering that everyone else did?

Last edited:
May 24, 2022 at 1:46 AM Post #757 of 784
Just got and fitted the Delkoni sheepskin ear pads…so to those of you guys who have fitter them did you remove the thin black membrane covering the speakers?
I have still have mine in place…just wondering that everyone else did?
Leave it in there. It should be sonically transparent and you don't want debris falling into the driver...

May 24, 2022 at 2:26 AM Post #758 of 784
Leave it in there. It should be sonically transparent and you don't want debris falling into the driver...
The headphone already has a cover that is separate from the pads so no need to worry about debris. My experience the mesh can sometimes have a slight impact on the sound depending on the headphone. I personally would only consider removing the mesh on something like the T1 or the T5 due to their angled drivers and more cavernous earcups and this causes the mesh to potentially rub on the ear and made worse by the fact the mesh is free-floating on the T1/T5 (something I experienced with Dekoni pads on the T1.2). But on all other Beyers keep it on as it will be flush against the driver covers and won't change comfort/sound with or without it.

Beyers don't really need the mesh/dust cover on the dekoni pads as it's basically useless for them and is a potential detriment in the case of the T1/T5; it only really makes sense for certain non-Beyers that can use the same pads.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2023 at 6:18 AM Post #761 of 784
Those who uses the 770VB or 990VB earpads, do you use the included foamdisk or keep the Amiron foamdisks?
And how will it sound after applying the earpads?

Jan 2, 2023 at 6:55 AM Post #762 of 784
Those who uses the 770VB or 990VB earpads, do you use the included foamdisk or keep the Amiron foamdisks?
And how will it sound after applying the earpads?
I'm using original Amiron "disks".

Jan 2, 2023 at 7:06 AM Post #763 of 784
I'm using original Amiron "disks".
Yeah, I saw your post a few moments ago lol. The 770VB/990VB earpads really looks damn cool on the Amiron Wireless (Copper) so I'll be doing that too. Not only becuase it looks damn nice, it also enhances the seal and sound? I had the DT770 in the past and I remember its comfort. How's the sound to you now in todays?

Jan 2, 2023 at 7:46 AM Post #765 of 784

Users who are viewing this thread

Back