CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 23, 2018 at 9:06 PM Post #8,057 of 31,833
Mar 23, 2018 at 9:20 PM Post #8,058 of 31,833
Strange, I've had one for 2 months and haven't had any issues with oxidizing
My spc cable from KZ for my ZST is very green where I loop it over my ears while walking. I've got a nice 8 core from Jim NICEHck along with a T2 waiting for the 28th. Need a new travel/work IEM. I've got some stuff I need to sell that I just don't use. I trying to cut back to 5 or 6 only and concentrate on nicer units I like. Feel like a hoarder sometimes.

Mar 24, 2018 at 2:39 PM Post #8,062 of 31,833
Hey guys. So I’ve landed at Tokyo, and today, was at e-earphones Akihabara. What can I say ? It’s pretty damn awesome. Sadly I couldn’t spend a lot of time there.. my son was nagging me to leave.. got my self a pioneer CH9T though :)

Kon'nichiwa!

Mind saying what you paid for the CH9T?

Ah, the joy of kids :) I'll bet if you were at one of those insane sensory-overload Japanese toy stores where literally every square inch is jammed with toys/robots/figures/capsules, he wouldn't be nagging you to leave LOL

japan-toy-store3.jpg

There's even a famous toy store with the fitting name of "Toy Anxiety" haha:

toy-anxiety.png

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018 at 4:49 PM Post #8,064 of 31,833
So far im enjoying the yersen a lot. Im not an expert in this topic but ii can say that this iem sounds better and louder than my zs3, the housing is made of metal and the construction is really solid.
Its really small but the power of this thing is amazing.

About comfort, i tried them with the cable over the ear and i felt as if i wasnt using any earphone (using S-size starlines tips). really really comfortable for my small ears( i think i have in my opinion) 10/10.

For 18 euro i got:

the earphones
2mmcx cables without mic(1of them has memory wire like kzs cables)
3pairs of silicone tips
3pair of foam tips
3pairs of silicone tips with filter
1hard case.

I think that all the accesories are already worth such amount so in my opinion this iem is unbeatable in this aspect. 10/10.

As i said before im new to this world of audio so my review is not that deep in terms of sound , i apologize.
I think that im going to enjoy this iem for a long time.

PS: I ordered them with an extra kz mmcx cable which i destroyed trying to detach it from the right monitor LOL.

PS2: If someone wants more pictures just tell me.

20170324174823_IMG_5769.JPG 20170324174900_IMG_5770.JPG

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018 at 4:55 PM Post #8,065 of 31,833
Wow, the Fen-2000 are sooo on my list for the sale. Hearing more and more good stuff about them.

@Nikostr8 So is that the default cable they come with? What's the sound like to you?

Mar 24, 2018 at 5:01 PM Post #8,067 of 31,833
Wow, the Fen-2000 are sooo on my list for the sale. Hearing more and more good stuff about them.

@Nikostr8 So is that the default cable they come with? What's the sound like to you?
yes this is one of the 2 cables , the other one its identical with the addition of memory wire.

not being an expert of the topic , i think they sound warmer and brighter than the zs3 (and louder , a lot) im sorry i cant provide more information about this i dont know how to explain it .:disappointed_relieved::cry::face_palm:

for 18 euro (16 with the anniversary, even less with coupons) u get a really nice pack with a lot of accesories ( even the case for transport) and metal housings

. honestly i cant ask for more.

Mar 24, 2018 at 5:02 PM Post #8,068 of 31,833
So far im enjoying the yersen a lot. Im not an expert in this topic but ii can say that this iem sounds better and louder than my zs3, the housing is made of metal and the construction is really solid.
Its really small but the power of this thing is amazing.

About comfort, i tried them with the cable over the ear and i felt as if i wasnt using any earphone (using S-size starlines tips). really really comfortable for my small ears( i think i have in my opinion) 10/10.

For 18 euro i got:

the earphones
2mmcx cables without mic(1of them has memory wire like kzs cables)
3pairs of silicone tips
3pair of foam tips
3pairs of silicone tips with filter
1hard case.

I think that all the accesories are already worth such amount so in my opinion this iem is unbeatable in this aspect. 10/10.

As i said before im new to this world of audio so my review is not that deep in terms of sound , i apologize.
I think that im going to enjoy this iem for a long time.

PS: I ordered them with an extra kz mmcx cable which i destroyed trying to detach it from the right monitor LOL.

PS2: If someone wants more pictures just tell me.

how is the bass on the yersen-2000 .. would like to know if I can improve it ... if it isnt bass heavy... ..... and is it piercing at some tracks ???

Mar 24, 2018 at 5:13 PM Post #8,070 of 31,833
how is the bass on the yersen-2000 .. would like to know if I can improve it ... if it isnt bass heavy... ..... and is it piercing at some tracks ???
i havent burnt them that much but i get the feeling that they are not that bass heavy , felt that mids and highs were a bit more dominant (this doesnt mean that the bass its non existent , i would say that it has the correct amount :relieved: ).

about the piercing , i havent feel it yet ( i havent tested that much yet though so maybe it appears in the future).

hope it helps you , i tried to provide a bit more "technical" info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back