CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 12, 2017 at 1:06 AM Post #4,501 of 31,833
That would make sense. I guess the zs6 are not a thing for treble-sensitive ears. I just hope it wont be the case with the svaras.
Sort of, but treble sensitivity can mean a whole variety of different things, and doesn't seem to necessarily correlate well with being bothered by a Beyer peak like elevation :shrug:

Still, might be worth your while to give them a chance with a little adjustment from burn in, brain burn in, tip rolling, EQ, impedance adapters, etc... at least some people seem to be able to cross the fence, as it were.

Nov 12, 2017 at 1:06 AM Post #4,502 of 31,833
Guys I have really tiny ears and need help choosing a good Chinese IEM.

I used to own the joyroom e107 and those felt amazing with the smallest stock ear pads, so I tried out different joyrooms and they were all way too big for my tiny ears.

I'm not really interested in the hybrids because I like ska and rock music.

KZ HDS3

Nov 12, 2017 at 3:12 AM Post #4,503 of 31,833
@ Sniper 77
The TFZ King is/was around 70 USD

That was too much for my goal now, I wanted travel earbuds that won't cost me more then 20 USD ...but with decent sound.

At home i also have a BEyerdyanmic T51i on ear headphone (330 USD official price; i paid around 240 USD on a promo for them) if i want to have a real good sound :) (unfortunately it is in for repair under warranty, so i m waiting for the return and in the mean time i bought cheap chinese stuff to see how they fare)

Thanks for the suggestion though,

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2017 at 3:22 AM Post #4,505 of 31,833
bought best possible cheapest iems with best possible discount like bought Zircon for just $3.8, Memt x5 for just $9 and KR49 for mere $5 with new user $4 coupon from 3 different Emails :D
and yeah with free registered shippings for all of them :D

I made three different orders on mine on aliexpress, so the total of each package never exceeded 22 EUro's (the max. amount you can import from CHINA/ USA to Europe without custom or VAT costs)

But smart idea of using different emails to get free 'new customer coupon' from the alixpress ... i ll remember that trick for the next sales :)

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #4,508 of 31,833
Compared to the T2, do you find ZS6 brighter on the highs?
the T2 is not as bright as the ZX6 by a long way, I find them most pleasant

Nov 12, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #4,509 of 31,833
Nov 12, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #4,511 of 31,833

Hello again Panda, are the svara reds any brighter than the T2 & ZS6?
Thanks again. Your comments throughout this thread during my research have been invaluable!

Nov 12, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #4,512 of 31,833
Hello again Panda, are the svara reds any brighter than the T2 & ZS6?
Thanks again. Your comments throughout this thread during my research have been invaluable!
I would say both Svara red and TinAudio T2 have perfect treble for my ears and the ZS6 is much more of a treble monster that I like at times

Nov 12, 2017 at 10:21 AM Post #4,513 of 31,833
Thanks brotha, on my first listen fresh out of the box on the ZS6, i really find the highs harsh for my liking, EQ'd them down at -6 db and -4 db at 8 Khz and 10 Khz respectively which really helped a lot, but decided to not use the EQ after a week and put some foam around the BAs, well they sounded quite better, but after 2 weeks of burn in time, they sound amazing now LOL, i just hope the T2 would be just as good as the ZS6s if not better for my liking haha

Nov 12, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #4,515 of 31,833
I would say both Svara red and TinAudio T2 have perfect treble for my ears and the ZS6 is much more of a treble monster that I like at times

Fantastic. I cannot wait for my reds to arrive!
I also ordered a spinfit eartip and a round t400 knockoff to pair with the Svaras, incase I wont like the stock tips. Will post my results once they're here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back