CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Sep 30, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #3,754 of 31,833
I got the greys from ZST and ED12 previously. They are pretty stiff at first but nothing a hammer can't soften. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I ordered ZS5 and ZS6 through Taobao so I believe I will be getting black Starlines from those. I will post some pictures when I have the grey and black side by side.
i need some review on taobao. Is it safe? How long have you been buying from it?

Sep 30, 2017 at 1:16 PM Post #3,755 of 31,833
Yes, t
@crabdog would you say that the veedix has more bass than both the tfz king and t2?
One more thing. Veedix has literally disappeared from ali. Can you please contact the maufacturer?
I tried but didn't get a response. I've also messaged the Ali store that had them but probably won't get a reply until after the chinese holidays

Oct 1, 2017 at 12:55 AM Post #3,757 of 31,833
Thats a shame. They could have been a well known iem brand. Thats not gonna happen when people can't even get hands on their products.
They are still available on Taobao but for most people outside of China that's a big deterrent.

Oct 1, 2017 at 2:12 AM Post #3,759 of 31,833
i need some review on taobao. Is it safe? How long have you been buying from it?

Hmm... My first purchase on Taobao is actually the TTPod T2. That was January 2016.

Nope, nothing is safe or 100%. My personal take is only buy online what you can accept to lose. It doesn't really matter if it is Taobao, Gearbest or Aliexpress.

I haven't seen any platform that is issue or complaint free yet. Every online purchase is like a gamble. Like going on a date hoping she/he looks as good as her/his facebook picture.

Edit: Sometimes you don't even know if she/he would even appear. :fingers_crossed:

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #3,761 of 31,833
Hmm... My first purchase on Taobao is actually the TTPod T2. That was January 2016.

Nope, nothing is safe or 100%. My personal take is only buy online what you can accept to lose. It doesn't really matter if it is Taobao, Gearbest or Aliexpress.

I haven't seen any platform that is issue or complaint free yet. Every online purchase is like a gamble. Like going on a date hoping she/he looks as good as her/his facebook picture.

Edit: Sometimes you don't even know if she/he would even appear. :fingers_crossed:
Thanks man. Don't think I will dare to order from taobao since i can't even communicate with the seller properly.

Oct 1, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #3,765 of 31,833
Hello, I am looking for headphones for every day use. Pricey under $ 50, microphone and control would be fine.
Sources: Onkyo Granbeat, iPhone 6

I have so far found the following alternatives:
  • KZ ZS6
  • Tin Audio T2 (but need extra cable for microphone)
  • Urbanfun Hifi
  • BGVP SGZ-DN1
  • BGVP DM5

Recommendations are welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back