CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Aug 19, 2019 at 3:47 PM Post #19,351 of 31,832
With the right cable they are quite a looker

I am loving these, i think i should make a comparision with the Kanas. But i just don't bother, i am simply enjoying it because i can't take it out of the ears. Wonderful. Forget about nicehck ep10, these are completely on another league.

Bass is INCREDIBLY dynamic. Decay is natural/slow-ish, but they are wonderful. A lil bit of mid bass bleed. But i am being very critical, i would put these on a higher value than they cost. And they aren't exactly cheap. Stock cable and tips are useless IMO.

They are warm, mid's aren't recessed, the soundstage is above average and they don't offer any sibilance. There is a nice sparkle.

What catches me up most is the airyness and macrodynamics.
I feel the same, they are my current favourite. I have a similar TRN cable on them, but it is silver coloured and looks great as well as sounding great! The dynamic range ion them is wonderful.

Aug 20, 2019 at 12:07 AM Post #19,353 of 31,832
The CCA-C10 nozzle is at an odd angle relative to the housing body. Have you tried Spinfit tips?

I have not, but will certainly try them. Yesterday I just ordered some different types of amazon to see if something fits.
I didn't have any comfort issues with the stock Starlines, but the Spinfits I got with a different set of IEMs helped with the fit. C10 was *just* heavier enough compared to the ZSN that it felt a little precariously balanced with the Starlines, but the extra bit of length and the greater flexibility of the Spinfits fixed that for me. :)

Aug 20, 2019 at 7:27 AM Post #19,354 of 31,832
I'm glad I bit the bullet and ordered my Semkarch when I did then. Has anyone heard both the Semkarch and the Blon BL03s? I already have the Blon and I am wondering what to expect from the Semkarch.

Aug 20, 2019 at 7:36 AM Post #19,356 of 31,832
Ah, the Semkarch will hopefully be here for me too by then. You won't be disappointed by the Blons I am sure. I love mine. They also respond very well to being on the end of an amplifier.

Aug 20, 2019 at 10:47 AM Post #19,357 of 31,832
Ah, the Semkarch will hopefully be here for me too by then. You won't be disappointed by the Blons I am sure. I love mine. They also respond very well to being on the end of an amplifier.
That's right. They come to life with my Fiio A5!

Aug 20, 2019 at 6:34 PM Post #19,358 of 31,832
Got my Sony MH755s from eBay through xirui_01 and they sound fine but the cord is a joke. No way is this an official Sony product, I'm not just saying that because it's a j-cable but because the length is barely long enough to go from my head to the side of my laptop unless I lean forward in the chair. No way I'd use these on the bus they'd come out constantly.

Speaking of the bus, anything that has the isolation of KZ-ZS4s but without that thing that sticks out on top which causes a tonne of pain in my ear? I can only wear those for 10-20 minutes, the fit makes a nice vacuum seal unlike my other KZs but it's so uncomfortable because of that part that sticks out on top.

Aug 20, 2019 at 6:44 PM Post #19,359 of 31,832
Got my Sony MH755s from eBay through xirui_01 and they sound fine but the cord is a joke. No way is this an official Sony product, I'm not just saying that because it's a j-cable but because the length is barely long enough to go from my head to the side of my laptop unless I lean forward in the chair. No way I'd use these on the bus they'd come out constantly.

Speaking of the bus, anything that has the isolation of KZ-ZS4s but without that thing that sticks out on top which causes a tonne of pain in my ear? I can only wear those for 10-20 minutes, the fit makes a nice vacuum seal unlike my other KZs but it's so uncomfortable because of that part that sticks out on top.
For sound insulation you can consider the Audiosense t180, I can not hear anything when I wear them and they are very very small and comfortable, although the sound is very neutral

Aug 20, 2019 at 7:39 PM Post #19,360 of 31,832
Got my Sony MH755s from eBay through xirui_01 and they sound fine but the cord is a joke. No way is this an official Sony product, I'm not just saying that because it's a j-cable but because the length is barely long enough to go from my head to the side of my laptop unless I lean forward in the chair.

The Sony MH755 were originally included with a Sony Bluetooth receiver module, meant to be clipped to your shirt or collar. That’s why the cable is so short.

Aug 20, 2019 at 7:57 PM Post #19,361 of 31,832

Most people are either recabling them or using a short extension lead.

Check out the thread for them.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/son...5-mh1c-ex300-etc.900005/page-13#post-14907468

Aug 21, 2019 at 10:04 PM Post #19,362 of 31,832
Bcd x10 or sony mh 755 any votes/recommendations?

I have mh755 too . both varies on the type of equipment. . The mh755 sounds better in itself with some Eq or sound processing applied ( eg. smartphones)
I find the bcd x10 technically more capable..and more consistent with all devices.. it gives the same good sound quality on all my devices.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2019 at 10:13 PM Post #19,363 of 31,832
I have mh755 too . both varies on the type of equipment. . The mh755 sounds better in itself with some Eq or sound processing applied ( eg. smartphones)
I find the bcd x10 technically more capable..and more consistent with all devices.. it gives the same good sound quality on all my devices.

The reviews of BCD X10 are quite stellar, but how's the QC/build quality for the BCD X10? I seen forum reports that there is occasional channel imbalance or polarity issues?

Aug 21, 2019 at 10:51 PM Post #19,364 of 31,832
The reviews of BCD X10 are quite stellar, but how's the QC/build quality for the BCD X10? I seen forum reports that there is occasional channel imbalance or polarity issues?
I had once an imbalance issue... but it corrected itself..

Build quality is not worst but not good either..but the wire connection seems sturdy.. the shell is of light material...overall its decent but not stellar.

reviews of BCD seems to be minimal may I know the links to the reviews?

Aug 21, 2019 at 10:56 PM Post #19,365 of 31,832
I had once an imbalance issue... but it corrected itself..

Build quality is not worst but not good either..but the wire connection seems sturdy.. the shell is of light material...overall its decent but not stellar.

reviews of BCD seems to be minimal may I know the links to the reviews?

Thanks for the reply. The impressions/reviews on BCD X10 are mostly ad hoc ones in the headfi forums and youtube. Not many formal posted reviews though.
I'm quite happy with the MH755 for now, might get the BCD X10 if it drops down to the same price as the MH755.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back