1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

1. gourab1995
    Im using a fiio m3k dac. Nothing fancy, but fairly competent. Its a bright-neutral sounding dac. Pumps out good volume too.

I guess i would buy a pro version dt6 with edited treble, if they made one.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  2. Slater
    For all we know, BQEYZ is who makes Tin Hifis products!

BQEYZ has been making a lot of earphones, for a lot of popular companies, for a while now.

KarmaPhala and BadReligionPunk like this.
  3. B9Scrambler
    Possible, but doubtful. Tin was a OEM for other companies before they started their own brand.

Toastybob likes this.
  4. NymPHONOmaniac
    +1 for giving enough juice to the DT6.

baskingshark likes this.
  5. NymPHONOmaniac
    Wait!
    WHat.
    Really?
    Where do you find this classified info?

I know they work for other audio company since years....but if they are the one that tune T2, well, i will send flower to the adorable communication agent.

Slater and gourab1995 like this.
  6. gourab1995
    Lol. Didn't consider that, while asking the question. It would then be a good measure of self judgement.

Listening to tin although, I'm moved to think that tin hifi has their own secret sauce.

BadReligionPunk likes this.
  7. dharmasteve
    There is no doubt that the BQEYZ KB100 is an exceptional headphone. At under £40 sterling it is simply stunning. I have used it single ended and balanced and it is worth a lot more and it sounds fantastic. Check out the reviews. High end headphone. No I did not get them free.

8. mbwilson111
    I love mine too.. and I paid for it. I don't receive anything free from sellers.

9. Slater
    I’ve been listening to a lot of Doom lately. Reminds me of the old school Industrial stuff from back in the day. KZ ZS10 Pro, BQEYZ KB100, and ED9 works well with it.

BadReligionPunk and HungryPanda like this.
  10. FastAndClean
    cheers buddy

Slater and HungryPanda like this.
  11. Slater
    I thought Tin Audio was somehow associated with Aliexpress (like a sister company or something)? Or perhaps it was started by ex-executives of Aliexpress. I don’t remember the exact specifics, as it was a while ago this was mentioned. I’ll see if I can track down the exact information.

12. Slater
    No, it is (probably) not true. It was just a point to illustrate just how many of these companies are related to one another (with partnerships, ODM, private branding, etc) behind the scenes.

A ChiFi insider basically described it like this:

ChiFi is like a village that only has 2-3 carpenters in total. Everyone who wants furniture made goes through of the 3 carpenters, and that’s it.

darmanastartes and Toastybob like this.
  13. B9Scrambler
    That was what they said in my early FB conversations, and it was in their about section prior to them moving to their new FB page. Their new about section provides nothing of value...

Edit: Seems my past conversations with them are gone which is unfortunate.

Slater likes this.
  14. dharmasteve
    I reckon we are maybe the most honest ones. We spend our hard earned money and the speak our minds. I'd never heard of BQEYZ but I sure rate the KB100.

NymPHONOmaniac and HungryPanda like this.
  15. Wiljen
    I understand the thought, but be careful saying things that might be taken as referring to others here as less than honest. I do get a lot of stuff free, and I paid full retail for my KB100 because I heard one and wanted it. I think that might say something too.