Best studio headphones for 100-200€
Feb 23, 2011 at 6:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

PRoToPiiT

New Head-Fier
Hi, im new to head-fi and i was thinking which headphones would be best for my home studio for beatboxing which means the lows and highs are important, price i would want to spend is about 100-200€, headphones will be mostly for my recording and monitoring of beatbox and that means i want no distortion. preferrably over 200 ohms because i will be plugging them into my mixer/monitors.

Feb 23, 2011 at 7:22 PM Post #2 of 6
Check out a used pair of Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II, the impedance is 300 ohm and they have an extended, detailed, 'full-range studio-type' of sound with nice soundstage (which I really like). So far I haven't found a current production headphone in this price range with a similar type of sound. Otherwise there is a 600 ohm version of the HD 25 II but it might not be quite as good.

Feb 25, 2011 at 2:05 PM Post #3 of 6
thanks for the reply! i am interested in those headphones you mentioned but struggling to find a pair ;( i was thinking about beyerdynamics dt-770 pro 250 ohms would they work in my needs or maybe akg or audio technica's?

Feb 25, 2011 at 2:44 PM Post #5 of 6
im not sure what u mean by v sound does it mean that they miss mids? mids are not the most important but they do highlight important noises like snares and such... in my mixer i have eq mids from 150 Hz to 3.5k Hz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back