Best solid state amp for Denon AH-D7000s
Dec 14, 2011 at 4:30 AM Post #16 of 19
Well i hope you choose the M1 HPA because i am i the same situation... Currently I use the Grado RA-1 to drive my D7K's but I want another one. The choice for me is between the M1 HPA and the Heed Canamp. So if you decide on the M1 please write the result :wink:  

Jan 28, 2012 at 10:23 AM Post #17 of 19
Just bought the ha-160d (waiting for it to arrive) to go with my D7000 and hd650.
This thread has has now made me think whats next. Will this journey ever end....?

Jan 28, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #18 of 19

Quote:
Just bought the ha-160d (waiting for it to arrive) to go with my D7000 and hd650.
This thread has has now made me think whats next. Will this journey ever end....?

trotoir,

I was in the exact same boat as you where.  For me it was between the Burson 160, M1 HPA, and the GS-1.  I went with the GS-1, of course you need a DAC.  Now on to a balanced B22.  For me it was about the Burson not paring well with T1's.  The GS-1 is said to pair well with all the phones I have and the one I would like to have.  

Jan 28, 2012 at 11:14 AM Post #19 of 19

Quote:

trotoir,

I was in the exact same boat as you where.  For me it was between the Burson 160, M1 HPA, and the GS-1.  I went with the GS-1, of course you need a DAC.  Now on to a balanced B22.  For me it was about the Burson not paring well with T1's.  The GS-1 is said to pair well with all the phones I have and the one I would like to have.  

I guess there is just no one definitive setup. Don't get me wrong, Its fun to change, upgrade and try something new but I wish my wallet and wife felt the same. Now just the waiting game for the Burson 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back