Best Smartphone for audiophile
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #6,338 of 7,916
Does fidelizer work on Android? Can't find app on play store. Does it require rooting

Thank you @artpiggo for bringing this up. Fidelizer is Windows application but I also make Fidelizer for Android as ROM modification during occasion on some devices.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Jan 14, 2017 at 5:19 AM Post #6,340 of 7,916
Hi all,
How do you find out what DAC is in an android phone?
Trying to find out about a xiaomi redmi note 4, but even their website doesn't list it yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it not state, it just use cpu chip on board.

Jan 14, 2017 at 6:39 AM Post #6,341 of 7,916
hi im new in here. im interested with this topic becos someone offered me Vivo Xplay5 Elite for around USD300. He bought it and didnt like it (OS reason,he didnt know about the Audio Chip) . I know theres a dual sabre 9028 inside the phone,but im interested to know has anyone ever tested and review the audio quality of the phone? is it as good as DAP like ONKYO DPX1 for example. Thanks

Jan 17, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #6,343 of 7,916
Guys, may i know how the Vivo X7 Plus perform?

I am from the Philippines and I am eyeing for 2nd hand (used)

Meizu Pro 5
Xiaomi Mi Note
Lenovo vibe x3

Please help me decide or please recommend other brand..
I love listening to Electronic Dance Musics and Rock..

Thank you in advance..

Jan 17, 2017 at 11:41 PM Post #6,344 of 7,916
  Guys, may i know how the Vivo X7 Plus perform?

I am from the Philippines and I am eyeing for 2nd hand (used)

Meizu Pro 5
Xiaomi Mi Note
Lenovo vibe x3

Please help me decide or please recommend other brand..
I love listening to Electronic Dance Musics and Rock..

Thank you in advance..

Lenovo vibe x3 or xiaomi mi note are both perfect for your category. you just need to decide which UI you love and do you need SD card slot or not.

Jan 18, 2017 at 12:04 AM Post #6,345 of 7,916
  hi im new in here. im interested with this topic becos someone offered me Vivo Xplay5 Elite for around USD300. He bought it and didnt like it (OS reason,he didnt know about the Audio Chip) . I know theres a dual sabre 9028 inside the phone,but im interested to know has anyone ever tested and review the audio quality of the phone? is it as good as DAP like ONKYO DPX1 for example. Thanks

That seems like it's a good price right? Worst case you could try it, resell and not lose much. Only issue I could imagine is since it's not a mainstream brand, it may not be as easy / quick to sell as a Samsung / Apple phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back