Best Smartphone for audiophile
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2017 at 7:45 AM Post #6,211 of 7,916
I believe you need high impedance headphones to activate high gain, you can activate mid gain or "external device" mode with an adapter, in my case with the v10 my headphones have a detachable cable so I just removed the cable from the headphones, plug them into the phone then plug the headphones into the cable, mid gain for me is super loud with 32ohm headphones though but does sound a little better to my ears, are you just experimenting or need more volume?

i just want to get the best out of the phone.

Jan 5, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #6,214 of 7,916
As I understand it you get higher voltage but not necessarily more "juice" in high gain mode on V10/V20.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You might be right because I've never used high gain on v10 just external mode and without external I usually hover around 70 as far as volume due to having open back and liking loud music but in external I am at 55 or 60 for low recordings

Jan 6, 2017 at 6:59 AM Post #6,216 of 7,916
  I am saying that my xperia z1 battery badly holds charg ing, is it possible to open with the help of hair dryers?

If the back plate is fixed via adhesives it should be possible to do that. I have used a hair-dryer to soften ahesive tapes a couple of times.

But please be careful!
smily_headphones1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back