Best Smartphone for audiophile
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #4,396 of 7,916
Aside from its superb SQ, V10 is the best smartphone considering its gorgeous camera and video recording. However, it suffers an unacceptable sudden death bug (bootloop due to heat) so if you're ready to pull the trigger then wait for v20. It's coming to carriers around the end of September.

Sep 24, 2016 at 6:31 PM Post #4,398 of 7,916
@artpiggo
 is Le Max x900 good for EDM?

yes....Let the bass kick, O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

if you listen to this song from letv max, you will be overwhelmed to the maximum experience.

Sep 25, 2016 at 6:01 AM Post #4,402 of 7,916

Has anyone bought this from AliExpress and shipped to Europe? How did it go?

Bought from Aliexpress twice: for my MX4 Pro and its case, and I will certainly do it again in the neer future. Never had a problem.
The sellers answered to my questions within 24h, China Air Post became reliable.
It's just like buying on ebay, imho.

Sep 25, 2016 at 8:09 AM Post #4,403 of 7,916
check the seller's reputation and stuff first. I have bought fake phones from Aliexpress (not intentionally). what's weird is that he had a high rating and stuff so there was no way to tell it was fake. a couple days later, the listing disappeared.

Sep 25, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #4,408 of 7,916
Hey guys, I see that some people are praising some of the Letv/Leeco phones for their SQ. And a few days ago I ordered the Leeco Le Max 2 model (the snapdragon 820 5.7" version) for around 230$ which seems like a freaking steal.

Am I right to assume that it has the same DAC as the other versions? It has the same Type-C (jesus WHY) and something-HiFi-2 audio, but its hard to tell what that really means. 

Sep 25, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #4,409 of 7,916
  Hey guys, I see that some people are praising some of the Letv/Leeco phones for their SQ. And a few days ago I ordered the Leeco Le Max 2 model (the snapdragon 820 5.7" version) for around 230$ which seems like a freaking steal.

Am I right to assume that it has the same DAC as the other versions? It has the same Type-C (jesus WHY) and something-HiFi-2 audio, but its hard to tell what that really means. 

I assume It has no dedicated dac like first edition. That is why the price is cheaper. 1st gen still is the best from my viewpoint. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back