best Mp3 player for 150€
Oct 7, 2012 at 3:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Ansem

Head-Fier
Hi at all,i want change my ipod nano 3°g with a new Mp3 player. After that i have read some topic in this forum i understand that the sony walkman is the best series of mp3 player.
I live in italy,and i don't want spend more than 150€ (sandisk sans for examples cost 60€).
I have see on the sony's site and i see this mp3:
-nzw-A865
-nzw-S765 (160€)
-nzw-E575 (140€)

I want the best aq,so i can also change brand (like sandisk,cowon or samsung). that i search in an mp3 player is:
-the best audio quality
-at least 16GB of memory,it's not important if with internal or external memory
-small and with a great battery. i just have a smartphone for surf on the web
-

So what's the best mp3 player for me? if it's possibile i dont want to pay more than 150€,so the S765 it's just overbudget,and i won't buy it if it isn't really better the the E575

P.S. i have a sennheiser 439 and HDJ500 
P.P.S. i will never use this with a portable amp

Oct 7, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #2 of 8
Maybe wait for new Hisound nova player, or buy rocoo d for $120. It has great sq.
I had sony z series and cowon and they both hasnt impressed me as rocoo.
Another option is to buy few days old ipod classic.
I just got fresh 160gb classic with warranty for €140:)

Oct 7, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:
Hi at all,i want change my ipod nano 3°g with a new Mp3 player. After that i have read some topic in this forum i understand that the sony walkman is the best series of mp3 player.
I live in italy,and i don't want spend more than 150€ (sandisk sans for examples cost 60€).
I have see on the sony's site and i see this mp3:
-nzw-A865
-nzw-S765 (160€)
-nzw-E575 (140€)
I want the best aq,so i can also change brand (like sandisk,cowon or samsung). that i search in an mp3 player is:
-the best audio quality
-at least 16GB of memory,it's not important if with internal or external memory
-small and with a great battery. i just have a smartphone for surf on the web
So what's the best mp3 player for me? if it's possibile I don't want to pay more than 150€,so the S765 it's just over budget and i won't buy it if it isn't really better the the E575
P.S. i have a sennheiser 439 and HDJ500 
P.P.S. i will never use this with a portable amp

Check the website anythingbutipod
The Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB with a 16GB SD-Micro should come in way under your budget.
The Sony E series seem to be a good all around value.

Oct 7, 2012 at 4:21 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:
Check the website anythingbutipod
The Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB with a 16GB SD-Micro should come in way under your budget.
The Sony E series seem to be a good all around value.

yes,i see the sansa clip zip,and it's one of my first choise,but i want know if the sony E have highest AQ,and if this value 60€

Oct 7, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:
Yes, I see the Sansa Clip Zip,and it's one of my first choice, but I want know if the sony E have highest AQ,and if this value 60€

I think the sound quality between the Clip Zip and Sony E series is about equal.

I might get the Sony E series, for the bigger screen, as Toy R Us is selling the Sony E474 8GB for $74.

Oct 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #6 of 8
The  E474 is only 8GB and lacks a card slot. The Sony 32GB players are very expensive. All the Sony players lack a card slot, so if you choose a 16GB one, you are stuck with just 16GB. A Sandisk Clip+ or Clip Zip can take a 32GB card, and some people even use it with a 64GB card formatted as FAT32. The issue with the Clip+or Clip Zip is only around 12 hours of battery life vs 40+ hours for some Sony or Cowon players. Have you investigated the Cowon C2? It has a card slot and long battery life, as well as good sound quality. I don't know about European pricing though.

Oct 9, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #7 of 8
I have cowon c2- after 3 months touch doesnt work. Although for $105 shipoed good deal from exportprive.com everywhere in world.

Oct 9, 2012 at 10:07 PM Post #8 of 8
I've owned my C2 for months and use it everyday without a problem.

I've dropped it, thrown across the room onto my bed, left it loose in my backpack, never had a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back