Best looking tube amp
Nov 20, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #931 of 1,828
Quote:
Hello Mikeymad

What are the the two strange things below the Manley Stingray (post #12)? Are they available somewhere? Are they described on the Web? They look really good, but have they been designed on Earth?

Thanks for these amazing pictures.

Here you go:

NAT Magma:

http://www.nataudio.com/products/all-products/vacuum-tube-power-amplifiers/item/26-magma.html

Electron Luv - Custom Built: 

http://electronluv.com/index.php

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:31 AM Post #936 of 1,828
I just about wet myself looking at this thread--thanks for the incredible stuff to wrap the mind around!

Here is my submission for the cause...

DSC_0280-1.jpg

Jason

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #937 of 1,828
Guys,

Do any of the more knowledgeable thermionic fans know who makes this ravishing beauty and what her name might be?

Thank you kindly,

Andy. 

Nov 26, 2012 at 4:06 AM Post #939 of 1,828
Hello Silent One

Are you one of the ladies in your picture set? Sorry if you're not a lady at all -your profile doesn't say much.

I see a "Your silent smile" label... Did you listen to Bryan Ferry's  "Your Painted Smile"? It's simply great on my SR009!

Regards

Nov 26, 2012 at 4:09 AM Post #940 of 1,828
Any thoughts guys?

Quote:
Guys,

Do any of the more knowledgeable thermionic fans know who makes this ravishing beauty and what her name might be?

Thank you kindly,

Andy. 

Nov 26, 2012 at 4:36 AM Post #941 of 1,828
Quote:
Hello Silent One

Are you one of the ladies in your picture set? Sorry if you're not a lady at all -your profile doesn't say much.

I see a "Your silent smile" label... Did you listen to Bryan Ferry's  "Your Painted Smile"? It's simply great on my SR009!

Regards

No, these ladies are a part of a self starting series I feature. However, there will be other women outside this series, as well as other images entirely. Take my Gaiwans, for example...
rolleyes.gif
. And I've no idea who Bryan Ferry is. Someday, I going to hear the SR009's!

Nov 26, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #944 of 1,828
Ah OK, thanks ardilla and penmarker,

Pity as the amplifier is a comely beauty, but my thermionic desire will have to go unrequited. 
triportsad.gif

Andy. 

Quote:
Porbably a pre-project that probably won't ever get into production.

Google image backwards search

Users who are viewing this thread

Back