Best-looking headphones?
May 3, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #16 of 21
Since you said it has to look fashionable I'm assuming it's going to be used outside? If that's the case, and since you didn't specify a price
very_evil_smiley.gif
, I think a pair of Grado RS-1i or Ultrasone Edition 9 would definitely satisfy your need.

May 3, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #17 of 21
Do they have to be currently in production?

If so, you could look at the Audio-Technica ATH-W100X

May 4, 2011 at 10:20 AM Post #18 of 21
I'm not not good with fashion, sadly, but let me paste here what I wrote in a thread devoted to worst-looking headphones:
To be honest, to me it's the more average consumer-oriented brands like Sony, Technics or Philips that seem to get the headphone design right. AKG seems an exception among the audiophile brands. Grados are too retro for my taste. Bowers and Wilkins P5 and Koss Porta Pro are ugly too, though I see the 80's feel in the latter. Generally the retro stuff is not for me.

So perhaps Koss Porta Pros are something for you. They certainly are stylish, it's just a style I don't like.

Aug 21, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #20 of 21
I don't know if you like it or not but for me the Ultrasone Edition 8 Limited Edition is the best looking headphones ever ...

Unfortunately you're a basshead so you're better off with dr. Dre, just don't get the detox version,it looks awfull ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back