Best looking games thread
Apr 23, 2024 at 10:40 PM Post #31 of 34
I think the art style of Bloodborne is really great. The Blood Moon, towering Victorian-era stone buildings, the night and eternal darkness, neoGothic cathedrals—combined these elements really give Bloodborne a very unique atmosphere. I love that feeling (even though they're not high-fidelity in terms of graphics)
Yeah, and really needs a remake of the graphics. It would look amazing due to such high quality style. Demon's Souls remake blew me away when I started it up for the first time.

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:56 PM Post #32 of 34
Alan Wake 2 definitely takes the cake for me for best looking I have personally seen.
Even better than Cyberpunk 2077 dare I say.
The textures are realistic and detailed. Lighting and reflections are top notch. Everything you should expect from an Unreal Engine 5 game, this game along with Cyberpunk 2077 are pretty much the latest graphical benchmarking tools.

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:26 PM Post #33 of 34
Yeah, and really needs a remake of the graphics. It would look amazing due to such high quality style. Demon's Souls remake blew me away when I started it up for the first time.
I also hope that Bloodborne will one day receive a remake! BESIDES, I do really hope the frame rate will locked to 60 alongside the remaster

May 2, 2024 at 3:24 AM Post #34 of 34
Modded cyberpunk2077 and Skyrim with the nolvus mod list.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back