Best in ear headphones for bass??
Jan 6, 2011 at 11:01 AM Post #17 of 25
interesting option...but at only $20 less I dont know that there is enough info on them for me to recommend over the VB.  there is enough to make me curious though...so how about you buy them and tell us how they are
ksc75smile.gif

Feb 22, 2011 at 1:19 PM Post #19 of 25

Quote:
How you want your bass served? The more the merrier so everything drowns in it or there's also some concern about bass quality like texture, extension, etc? What about other aspects of sound like highs, mids, soudstage, overall balance? What music type you listen to?

But anyways here are few well regarded bassy phones under $100 USD all of which I owned or sampled - Klipsch s4, Monster Turbine, Panasonic HJE-900. Latter in my opinion is a gem, albeit a rough one. I'm still debating whether to keep it or Monster Turbine Gold which is twice the price.

Well said. I just got mine and couldn't agree with you more. These are truly special earphones. Best timbre I've heard from an IEM yet. 

As for the OP, I agree with getting the Hippo VB. You won't regret it and if you continue further into the hobby, they won't disappoint you like other cheap bass heavy IEMs.

Feb 22, 2011 at 1:25 PM Post #20 of 25
If you're looking for the BEST in ear headphones for bass that honor goes to the Future Sonic Atrios.

Feb 24, 2011 at 3:13 AM Post #22 of 25
In your price range, I heard the Nuforce NE-700 series recently, and was pretty impressed by the sub-bass texture and quality. I was reminded a little of the DDM's, which is a good thing when it comes to bass...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back