Best IEM tips?
Nov 19, 2023 at 8:46 AM Post #2,776 of 3,289
Dunu S&S

Nov 19, 2023 at 3:02 PM Post #2,780 of 3,289
Hi, I'm searching for the most comfortable small iem tips for on the go. Idk much about sound. I've tried moondrop spring tips but they don't seem to stay in well. Tip size would be 10-10.5mm. Thank you!
TRN T tips are the cheapest of the sticky silicon tips

Foam ear tips aren't as convenient to take IEMs in and out frequently, but they retain in place very well. TENNMAK are inexpensive and seem to have better quality memory foam, which is tougher and lasts longer.

Some people find the flexible joint on SpinFit tips gives them a better fit and seal.

KBEAR 07 work well for me and come in five sizes which can be handy if you have different fit in each eat and problems with IEMs coming loose on just one side.

All of these fit 14mm large ears in the biggest size. Which can otherwise be a problem with some tips sized for the Asian market. :L3000:

Nov 19, 2023 at 10:29 PM Post #2,782 of 3,289
Has anyone heard both the regular, and wide tangzu sancai tips? I wanted to know which are better, and which size sound, and fit properly. I wear med up to xl.
Regular Tangzu Sancai have more tighter bass feel into it, while the wide one has a wider soundstage and a little bit more bright sounding. I personally preferred the regular one.

Nov 19, 2023 at 11:20 PM Post #2,783 of 3,289
I am really enjoying the Divinus Velvet tips which i had completely ignored even thought i had it.

Nov 20, 2023 at 4:03 AM Post #2,785 of 3,289
Last edited:
Nov 28, 2023 at 11:48 PM Post #2,786 of 3,289
After upgrading cable on my Fitear TG334, I decided to revisit the Final Audio Type E Clear… now it is my favorite. Main advantages over Azla Vivid and Spinfit W1 are the more open soundstage and balanced presentation. The Azla/Spinfit can push midbass and vocals forward, and maybe has a sweeter tone. On the other hand, the Final Audio tips are less fatiguing.
My main complaint with the Final Audio was that it sounded a bit dull with stock cable… but with Toxic Cable Silver Litz cable, it is just right.

Dec 1, 2023 at 2:12 PM Post #2,788 of 3,289
What tips are the best?

-TRN T-tips
-Dunu S&S
-Whizzer
-None of the above
IMG_1290.jpeg

Dec 1, 2023 at 4:41 PM Post #2,790 of 3,289
I can't comment on TRN T-tips as they don't have a large enough size for my ears. Haven't tried the Whizzer tips, so Dunu S&S win for me.
Thanks.
I have a couple of IEM’s I really like. Two of them (MP145 and JD7) have Dunu and one (Penta P50) Comply foam. The P50 sound bad with every silicone tip. They need a maximum seal.
My lesser IEM’s have randomly Whizzer and T-Tips because I don’t hear a difference using them. I would like to try Spinfit, JVC or Final tips but I find them very (to) expensive and I can’t justify to myself buying them…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back