Best IEM tips?
Mar 15, 2023 at 5:02 PM Post #2,401 of 3,418
I'm really liking Softears UC Liquid Silicone tips. A soft contoured end that doesn't irritate and it keeps bass response detailed, honest and weighty. Really nice balanced tip :). If only it came in SS as opposed to S.

Mar 16, 2023 at 5:24 PM Post #2,403 of 3,418
Mar 17, 2023 at 1:24 PM Post #2,405 of 3,418
For me, I stumbled across TRN t-tips and they've replaced practically every eartip on every IEM I own. They're so comfortable and seal so well, and are flush enough to make practically anything fit my head.

Same, I need to order some more. Although very similar to spring tips, they just seem to fit better for me.
I saw them on sale during the AliExpress big sale, I haven't used them before. I do like Springtips but 3 pairs for $5 is an amazing value. Hopefully I like them as much as you guys do!
1679073892296.png

Mar 17, 2023 at 3:51 PM Post #2,407 of 3,418
I can also confirm the TRN-T tips are amazing. Got mine in last night and immediately were wowed at how great they match with the Monarch MKII. Highly recommend Tip, I’ll definitely be buying more in the future to put on the rest of my IEMs.

Mar 17, 2023 at 3:52 PM Post #2,408 of 3,418
What would work best on the P1Max? I was thinking of trying clarions. As of now, I'm using m KZ Starlines.

The P1 Max is kind of tricky for me. The shells are a little bulbous and the angle of the nozzle is a bit sharp, at least for my ears. I tried Clarions, T-Tips, S&S and Spring Tips on them but it’s the AZLA SednaEarFit Max that did the trick. They’re a bit wider and shallower than the others and tend to seal better in my ears with this shell shape/nozzle angle combination. They aren’t cheap, but they may be worth a try if you haven’t tried them already.

Mar 17, 2023 at 9:36 PM Post #2,410 of 3,418
The P1 Max is kind of tricky for me. The shells are a little bulbous and the angle of the nozzle is a bit sharp, at least for my ears. I tried Clarions, T-Tips, S&S and Spring Tips on them but it’s the AZLA SednaEarFit Max that did the trick. They’re a bit wider and shallower than the others and tend to seal better in my ears with this shell shape/nozzle angle combination. They aren’t cheap, but they may be worth a try if you haven’t tried them already.
The more I spend on tips, the more worse the quality. Cheaper one seems to work better.

Mar 19, 2023 at 10:38 PM Post #2,413 of 3,418
I saw them on sale during the AliExpress big sale, I haven't used them before. I do like Springtips but 3 pairs for $5 is an amazing value. Hopefully I like them as much as you guys do!
1679073892296.png
Tips are super personal, I have very "average" ears that play nice with most every tip, but moondrop spring tips never ever fit me with a perfect, reliable seal. I like a shallow tip too, and the t tips do really well with a shallow insertion.

If you ordered medium or small and hate them and live in the US, PM me and I'll pay for shipping to me if you wanna get rid of them, I'll find them a good home

Mar 19, 2023 at 10:40 PM Post #2,414 of 3,418
Same, I need to order some more. Although very similar to spring tips, they just seem to fit better for me.
Spring tips are one of the worst fitting for me, for some reason. I have very average medium sized ears but practically nothing works with the medium or large spring tips.

My wife loves the smalls though and she has freaky tiny, weird ears.

Mar 19, 2023 at 10:41 PM Post #2,415 of 3,418
My Wife scored the medium pair that came on the MT3. I ordered the large, but they could more accurately be described as "bigger than the mediums". They need an XL size around 14mm! :triportsad:
Well that's your fault for having cannon barrel sized ear holes, lol.

I agree though, everyone should be like sednafit xelastec and have like 14 different sizes. I want to love xelastec but they have a habit of breaking their seal on me

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back