Best Headphones for under 60$
Feb 27, 2011 at 12:32 PM Post #16 of 19
I really need to see some reviews...

Any more ideas?
L3000.gif

Feb 27, 2011 at 1:33 PM Post #17 of 19
For $38.00 plus a few dollars for shipping , get the HARx700 . Be patient, since at first , it seems like you listen to a pair of speakers with a blanket over them. After the burn-in 50/100 hours, you will know if it's sound is for you or not and move on. You will not loose much $$ there but you also can use them as back-up cans for gaming or so.

I own both of them along with other more expensive cans but the HARX700 is definitely worth more than the current price. As I did not mention much about the HARX 900, you know that I prefer the 700 to the 90 without any surgical procedure.

I also own the M50. Vey nice cans if you like the in your face type of sound . I really don't care much the M50 sound since they remind me the first pair of Klipsch that I had so many moons ago. Very detail, good mid-range, sizzling high but no depth and very up-front/ in your face. I found these type of sound is a WOW for the first hour or so but for long period of listening, listener fatigue will kick in.

This is just my own opinion since the sound can be tweaked with HP amps according your taste with either tubes amps or  SS. YMMV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back