Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165
Apr 17, 2013 at 9:10 PM Post #467 of 736
Start out simple, the 10 band inbuilt eq on winamp or any other player shouls suffice for now. Using paremetric would require some practice to use properly. (once you have practiced you can try the 250 band graphic eq too)

Apr 17, 2013 at 10:03 PM Post #472 of 736
Quote:

Still, I don't get this all. Do I need to download anything else?

Its inbuilt so it comes with the player already.
Don't fuss about the electri-q, just use the 10 band ones first. Especially since you probably haven't got a clue on how they work yet.

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #478 of 736
Just use winamp and its eq, its very easy. (though in the settings there are 2 modes , one better for bass tuning and one better for treble tuning.)

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #479 of 736
Electri-q is in preferences. It's in the dsp or something like that tab. Select it and there's a tab that says something like customize. Just click that and you're in business. I used to use Winamp but I switched to foobar2k recently

Apr 18, 2013 at 4:59 AM Post #480 of 736
Quote:
Electri-q is in preferences. It's in the dsp or something like that tab. Select it and there's a tab that says something like customize. Just click that and you're in business. I used to use Winamp but I switched to foobar2k recently

You have to download it first and put the files in the system folder though before you can select it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back