Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165
Apr 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #346 of 736
Quote:
Yes, Tad less mid bass but it is very good for all EDM! And clearer and more natural! Smooth and reccession free
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, I guess they're the perfect gem! Can you find me a store in Metro Atlanta, GA that allows me to try out the COPs?

Apr 14, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #347 of 736
Quote:

Honestly, the Sony XB500's dont look bad at all for my tastes. Those are a great possibility, especially if the LP2's are the best substitute for the LPs on the headphone.com website.

Do the XB500's have the same or better sound clarity than the LPs?

Honestly I came from the xb500s to the LP. The xb500 is one hell of anamazing headphone...definitely a little muddy when you FIRST put them on but after a while they burn in and your brain adjusts and you start to hear things you didnt know existed in a song...and then of course the bass....oh my god the bass is just intense. Trust me, it makes the VMODA LP that I just returned seem like a water droplet in comparison

Apr 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #348 of 736
Quote:
Honestly I came from the xb500s to the LP. The xb500 is one hell of anamazing headphone...definitely a little muddy when you FIRST put them on but after a while they burn in and your brain adjusts and you start to hear things you didnt know existed in a song...and then of course the bass....oh my god the bass is just intense. Trust me, it makes the VMODA LP that I just returned seem like a water droplet in comparison

Interesting...

Custom One Pro vs. Sony XB500 then. Should I pull the trigger and get the XB500's?

Apr 14, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #349 of 736
Interesting...

Custom One Pro vs. Sony XB500 then. Should I pull the trigger and get the XB500's?

Use Google to search head-fi and read everything you can about each of those headphones. Look at the review and discussion threads for those phones where people are discussing them. Then make your call.

Apr 14, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #350 of 736
Quote:
Use Google to search head-fi and read everything you can about each of those headphones. Look at the review and discussion threads for those phones where people are discussing them. Then make your call.

Yeah, I'm going to pull the trigger. I can last the XB500's until Christmas even if they aren't my tastes, but I really think they're my tastes. Stop me within 3 hours if you want to stop me .-.

Apr 14, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #352 of 736
Quote:

Yeah, I'm going to pull the trigger. I can last the XB500's until Christmas even if they aren't my tastes, but I really think they're my tastes. Stop me within 3 hours if you want to stop me .-.

Just hope you can find one since they are out of production... (but they are still quite a number around in the shops right?)

Apr 14, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #354 of 736
They will leak, but trust me, most over ears will. On ears do a bit better and IEMs do the best but you want over ears so XB500 or COPs.
Since your 13, you may have peers that will dislike the style of the XB500's. The COPs are much less attention seeking and more discrete. Ill find a place you can try em.

Apr 14, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #355 of 736
Quote:
They will leak, but trust me, most over ears will. On ears do a bit better and IEMs do the best but you want over ears so XB500 or COPs.
Since your 13, you may have peers that will dislike the style of the XB500's. The COPs are much less attention seeking and more discrete. Ill find a place you can try em.

I guess I'm not pulling the trigger at this moment then...

Apr 14, 2013 at 4:40 PM Post #356 of 736
I found many stores that sell DT770 in Atlanta but no COPs :/ Just trust that they will satisfy :) ! Or get DT770? DT770 have more bass and similar sound ! Trust me, all the ones that i listed should satisfy a basshead. I am not a fan of the Sony cans ive heard.

Apr 14, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #357 of 736
Quote:
I found many stores that sell DT770 in Atlanta but no COPs :/ Just trust that they will satisfy
smily_headphones1.gif
! Or get DT770? DT770 have more bass and similar sound ! Trust me, all the ones that i listed should satisfy a basshead. I am not a fan of the Sony cans ive heard.

I'm still between the COPs and the XB500s.

Do the COPs have better sound clarity (especially on Dubstep) than the LPs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back