Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165
Mar 31, 2013 at 5:07 AM Post #199 of 736
Lol enjoy your LP's first, leave the future purchases to your future self
tongue.gif

Mar 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #200 of 736
Quote:
Alot better or just better? :p

Most differences between headphones aren't night and day (unless, you know, you compare Beats Studios and an HD 800 side by side) but for these, I could instantly tell which was "better." Now I didn't have the Crossfades or my M-100 with me, so I was going off of memory. A non-sq note, that headphone (Hesh 2) is proof that only Grado headphones can go without padding >_< they were hurting my head after three minutes. 

Mar 31, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #201 of 736
Most differences between headphones aren't night and day (unless, you know, you compare Beats Studios and an HD 800 side by side) but for these, I could instantly tell which was "better." Now I didn't have the Crossfades or my M-100 with me, so I was going off of memory. A non-sq note, that headphone (Hesh 2) is proof that only Grado headphones can go without padding >_< they were hurting my head after three minutes. 

Alright. Well, I'll see what I think of them I guess! Most likely getting them tomorrow...

Apr 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #203 of 736
Alright, so I'm only a few minutes into these bad boys. I can tell you guys now, I am gonna love these so much.

So, the bass is definitely the star of the show. The treble sounds a bit low, or recessed. But I can tell that in a few days to weeks, these bad boys will continuously gain power on different levels of the music. Once you listen to your first dubstep song, you can definitely feel dat bass. Not much more on the sound, can't think of anything ATM.

Comfort. Oh my god, these babes are extremely comfortable. There is a bit of clamping force on the ears, but I don't see why people would find that bad, necessarily. The headband is really great, no discomfort so far. So overall, the comfort is great.

Durability. I do not know much about the durability on these, but they feel really strong, and they're right about that they're built like a tank.

The Shining Look. The style of these headphones are great. The shields really shine out. The kevlar cord makes it really awesome. The carrying case is like an exoskeleton, it is also really nice.

Overall, I give these a 9/10.

Full Review: http://www.head-fi.org/products/v-moda-xflpr-phchrome-crossfade-lp-overear-headphones-phantom-chrome/reviews/8717

Apr 1, 2013 at 6:07 PM Post #204 of 736
Quote:
Alright, so I'm only a few minutes into these bad boys. I can tell you guys now, I am gonna love these so much.

So, the bass is definitely the star of the show. The treble sounds a bit low, or recessed. But I can tell that in a few days to weeks, these bad boys will continuously gain power on different levels of the music. Once you listen to your first dubstep song, you can definitely feel dat bass. Not much more on the sound, can't think of anything ATM

what songs have u listened to?

Apr 1, 2013 at 9:33 PM Post #209 of 736
Quote:

So, the bass is definitely the star of the show. The treble sounds a bit low, or recessed. But I can tell that in a few days to weeks, these bad boys will continuously gain power on different levels of the music. Once you listen to your first dubstep song, you can definitely feel dat bass. Not much more on the sound, can't think of anything ATM.

Comfort. Oh my god, these babes are extremely comfortable. There is a bit of clamping force on the ears, but I don't see why people would find that bad, necessarily. The headband is really great, no discomfort so far. So overall, the comfort is great.

Durability. I do not know much about the durability on these, but they feel really strong, and they're right about that they're built like a tank.

The Shining Look. The style of these headphones are great. The shields really shine out. The kevlar cord makes it really awesome. The carrying case is like an exoskeleton, it is also really nice.

Overall, I give these a 9/10.

Full Review: http://www.head-fi.org/products/v-moda-xflpr-phchrome-crossfade-lp-overear-headphones-phantom-chrome/reviews/8717

Glad you're enjoying them!

Apr 3, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #210 of 736
Hmm, kind of dissapointed in these 'cans... :C

So I've spent about a total of 10 hours listening to these, but they still haven't shined out their treble and mids. Should I wait a little longer? :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back