Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'?
Jan 12, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #31 of 55
M6 have a recessed midrange imo, and be careful if you get the clear version for working out, body sweat will turn the cable horribly stiff. I used them for that purpose and had to send them in. It would probably be OK if you don't wear the cord under shirt...

Jan 12, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #32 of 55

Quote:
Got a link for the Flex...?

B&H seems to be cheapest. Lots of terrible reviews on amazon from people who can't seem to figure out that an IEM goes inside the ear canal.

Jan 12, 2011 at 8:22 PM Post #33 of 55

Quote:
B&H seems to be cheapest. Lots of terrible reviews on amazon from people who can't seem to figure out that an IEM goes inside the ear canal.

Lol I'll have to check those out, thx for link.

Jan 12, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #34 of 55
meelelectronics M6 for sure.  I use them in the gym and while riding the rollers all the time!  I couldn't make it through without them.  And the fit is great.  They never come out.

Jan 13, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #36 of 55
My Fisher custom molded TripleFi10 is used strictly for active/sport use. Running, mountain biking, motorcycles, gym, and even yard work. Before the TripleFi10 I used a couple Sennheiser CX-series and a Nuforce NE7M. I have never broke any of them. I pretty much work out everyday or some times twice a day.

Jan 13, 2011 at 12:14 PM Post #39 of 55
Those M6's do look interesting I wonder how they sound...

Feb 6, 2011 at 9:26 AM Post #41 of 55

Quote:
M6 have a recessed midrange imo, and be careful if you get the clear version for working out, body sweat will turn the cable horribly stiff. I used them for that purpose and had to send them in. It would probably be OK if you don't wear the cord under shirt...

I workout with the clear version and I sweat BIG TIME when running, haven't noticed anything with the cables yet.  Hopefully they stay like this, been using them for about 2 months 4 days a week

Feb 6, 2011 at 1:33 PM Post #42 of 55
I listen to some pretty demanding music at the gym well pretty much I've got the Sony X series with wav files of my 2 of my favourite albums by Parkway Drive, Killing with a smile and Horizons, I found when even using IE7's the mids were so distant and they just couldn't keep up with everything going on, I hated it so much I never used them again, though that's my opinion, I used the SF5 pros till I broke it, sat on it in the back of my pocket gah, but I've been using the TF10s with Jaben ES8 cable for the last month and have had no problems what so ever and I just can't imagine using anything of lower SQ at the gym...

Feb 6, 2011 at 2:35 PM Post #43 of 55
I just bought a pair of TF10 to use at the gym and also at work. I don't do much cardio (or as much as I really should) and primarily do lifting so I think the TF10s should be OK. I guess on days that I intend on doing heavy cardio, I'll swap in my JVC marshmallows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back