Best earphones for iPod Classic 80 GB
Jan 3, 2011 at 10:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

CustomMe

New Head-Fier
I want to purchase an earphone for my iPod Classic 80 GB. I would be using the earphone without any amp. I listen to almost all genres. What I want is crystal clear sound with clean bass but I'm not a basshead. Previously I was using Creative EP-630 and I am not satisfied with them due to their muffled sound and without any clarity. I have shortlisted two earphone at the moment - Head-Direct RE0 and Klipsch Image S4. My budget is limited to $50-$80. Also availability is an issue. So please help me chose between these two plus suggest me some other options. But please remember that it will be used with an iPod Classic.
Thank you all and eagerly waiting for your replies.

Jan 3, 2011 at 10:22 AM Post #2 of 3
If you got rid of your previous phones because of muffled sound, you're gonna be in for a treat with the RE0's, they are extremely clear and bright. I can't comment on the S4's, I don't have them. I doubt they do treble better than the RE0's though.

Jan 3, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #3 of 3
I'd recommend Sunrise Xcapes as potentially an improvement over RE-0, according to joker's reviews. They are very similar to my favorite Fischer DBA-02's at half the price. Unfortunately, the Xcapes are currently out-of-stock at Bugden Audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back