Best earbuds with "earpods" form factor.
Jun 14, 2020 at 3:02 PM Post #4 of 8
I'm searching something very comfortable that firmly grips my ears but also good sounding. I've found this MEMT T5, are they valid or there are best alternatives? Thanks.
I haven't heard any earpod sound better than the MEMT T5, and I'm too looking for that earbud that can have such a similar sound to these earpods. So, in the world of earbuds (not to be confused with IEM's) my search continues...

Jun 14, 2020 at 10:24 PM Post #7 of 8
I haven't heard the Memt t5 but I had the PT25 which was good. Not sure how the sound signature on them compares.

I also saw these:
#Aliexpress US $20.88 | diy earphone head warm sound mmcx socket 1pair(L+R)
https://a.aliexpress.com/_d6Jr0uO
I own both, and the MEMT T5 are just clearly better throughout the whole range. I checked out the one you sent from Aliexpress, but the feedback has it as good, okay, and not as good.

Thanks a lot for your help! ...I really do like the pictures on the detachable earpods, though!

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2020 at 5:42 AM Post #8 of 8
I own both, and the MEMT T5 are just clearly better throughout the whole range. I checked out the one you sent from Aliexpress, but the feedback has it as good, okay, and not as good.

Thanks a lot for your help! ...I really do like the pictures on the detachable earpods, though!
is MEMT T5 a good purchase if i already own edifier GM 360, CCA C10 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back