Best custom cable for Westone 4R for under $160?
Oct 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #2 of 50
The one Im selling

Oct 27, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #3 of 50
Ted's headfood he can make you a neotech pure silver csble starting at $180 worth the extra cash imo. He can also can make you a cheaper cable. Excellent quality.

Brian at btg audio makes excellent cables too starting af $79.00 for the sunrise and up from there

Oct 27, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #8 of 50
I agree with Mooses, Ted at Headphone Lounge makes a great cable with both an excellent sound and really fast build time.

yep ted is my go to cable guy, i bought a toxic silver poison to see what all the fuss is, and i like it. but i also bought it premade so i didnt have to go through the weeks and weeks of waiting for a cable to be made.

ted is fast, responsive, he can make it however you want, he can sleeve it,do custom cinch's ect ect ect super nice dude.

Oct 28, 2013 at 7:14 AM Post #10 of 50
I'm thinking of getting a pair of aftermarket cables (also from Aust and thinking of getting a pair of SPC cables. I also dont want to spend too much circa $150

Ive narrowed it down to either:
Headphone Lounge (Ted)
or
BTG Audio (Brian)

Has anyone compared to two? as they seem to be evenly priced.

Oct 28, 2013 at 10:03 AM Post #11 of 50
  Okay, how do I get "Frank" to build me a cable? I live in Australia BTW.

he is based in UK and you can check out his website http://toxic-cables.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_71

there has been raving reviews in the forums too, but i'm too much of a bummer to help ya search. 
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #12 of 50
  Okay, how do I get "Frank" to build me a cable? I live in Australia BTW.

just go on to the website or contact him PM on here via his Forum thread.

I'm thinking of getting a pair of aftermarket cables (also from Aust and thinking of getting a pair of SPC cables. I also dont want to spend too much circa $150

Ive narrowed it down to either:
Headphone Lounge (Ted)
or
BTG Audio (Brian)

Has anyone compared to two? as they seem to be evenly priced.

If your in the US, i would definitly give him a pm, he can do anything you want, he is super easy to deal with, super fast at making the cable, makes quality cables. he is imo above brian.

he is based in UK and you can check out his website http://toxic-cables.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_71

there has been raving reviews in the forums too, but i'm too much of a bummer to help ya search. 
tongue_smile.gif

Well i would take the reviews with a grain of salt, frank's quality and frank's cables are Excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back