Best 42 " LCD TV, PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE
Jul 18, 2007 at 8:24 PM Post #121 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nah, i was kidding..keep us posted..i was just chidding you into pulling the trigger..although i have 5 tvs i love them so much i always feel like buying another one..or reading about others buying one..

Well taken
wink.gif
but you did have me wondering at first
blink.gif
LOL all viewers are welcome to post.

Jul 18, 2007 at 11:43 PM Post #122 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by sebastian589 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hate to thread jack but all I need is a short answer, I got a sweet deal on a used 32" toshiba and was hoping you guys could comment on whether they make good sets, I'm not too demanding I just want a tv that looks decent with tv movies and video games, is Toshiba a respectable LCD manufacturer?

Toshiba, in my book, is a pretty good manufacturer.
Toshiba, like many manufacturers, make good sets and they make bad sets. What model number??

Jul 18, 2007 at 11:54 PM Post #123 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by sebastian589 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hate to thread jack but all I need is a short answer, I got a sweet deal on a used 32" toshiba and was hoping you guys could comment on whether they make good sets, I'm not too demanding I just want a tv that looks decent with tv movies and video games, is Toshiba a respectable LCD manufacturer?

Which model Tosh? I know the newest models are having green push issues which really stinks.

Toshiba is definitely a 2nd tier brand but I would buy one if they had their image quality down.

Jul 30, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #124 of 126
Picked up the Sammy LNT4665F on Friday @ BB. I'll go into the details in the next few days but for now I am very impressed with the picture quality and happy as h*ll I went with the 1080P
icon10.gif
If for no other reason I at least know that if something doesn't look right it isn't due to a lesser resolution. Anyway, thanks for all the help and I will update you'all soon on details of purchase. I learned alot.

Jul 30, 2007 at 5:05 AM Post #126 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by inthused /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Picked up the Sammy LNT4665F on Friday @ BB. I'll go into the details in the next few days but for now I am very impressed with the picture quality and happy as h*ll I went with the 1080P
icon10.gif
If for no other reason I at least know that if something doesn't look right it isn't due to a lesser resolution. Anyway, thanks for all the help and I will update you'all soon on details of purchase. I learned alot.

Please tell me you got a fairly current build Don. I think that you would have. Remember, garbage in garbage out. Do not be dismayed if SD material looks like poop (like you said). Just feed it a good source and you are set.

Also try the hybrid Woodrow/Norse settings at AVS. Good luck with the set. It is the one that i want to own. Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back