Benjie Offical Thread
Oct 23, 2016 at 7:19 PM Post #601 of 2,126

My favorite iem right now. Rhapsodiy clipper.

Ohhhhh FYI I can use my 128gb card in it. All WAV files
smily_headphones1.gif

They actually name their IEMs 'clipper'? That takes balls.

Oct 24, 2016 at 2:32 AM Post #603 of 2,126
Oct 24, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #604 of 2,126

Why no people hype the Benjie earbuds?? Those Havi, Monk cannot rival it at all when drived by a good enough desktop amplifier.

From what I can tell, it's just yourself and khan who are hyping these earbuds. I honestly hope both of y'all are right. 

Hahahaha. Nah. Benjie earbud is not better than Havi king of all that is budget.

Oct 24, 2016 at 2:48 AM Post #605 of 2,126
I just listened to the Benjie earbuds.

Not very good, in my opinion. Yes, there's a lot of bass (the most I've heard on earbuds), but they sound incredibly tiny and v-shaped. Worse than my Blox M2C, that's for sure.

Oct 24, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #607 of 2,126
you can just pick a random sub $10 earbud from earbuds round up thread, and get decent sound nowaday, but since you're asking the cheapest possible... there's an earbud that used to be bundled with "window" dap, now renamed as Vido, you can get it for $4 dollar... it sounds like the old monk

Oct 24, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #611 of 2,126
I just listened to the Benjie earbuds.

Not very good, in my opinion. Yes, there's a lot of bass (the most I've heard on earbuds), but they sound incredibly tiny and v-shaped. Worse than my Blox M2C, that's for sure.

I don't find it bassy, the bass is present, but nowhere near the bloated side, It's tight and punchy, performs the drum kick pretty well. Seperation, detail is not so good. But It's awesome for a freebie :D

Oct 24, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #612 of 2,126
Hahahaha. Nah. Benjie earbud is not better than Havi king of all that is budget.

I don't even have the benjie player/earbuds yet and I already feel like I've been had. 

Hey get a grip on yourself danny boy. Don't be influenced. We're in this together. Chillax. You cant declare either way just yet. Wait first before you judge anything. :wink:

Btw havi seem like closed back. And in-ear canal. Neither amongst the traits that i admire.

Oct 24, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #614 of 2,126

I don't find it bassy, the bass is present, but nowhere near the bloated side, It's tight and punchy, performs the drum kick pretty well. Seperation, detail is not so good. But It's awesome for a freebie :D

"The Benjie S5. Those who know, buy it for the earbuds."

That is exactly what I said in my video review. And I bought another for this sole purpose.

Oct 24, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #615 of 2,126

That is exactly what I said in my video review. And I bought another for this sole purpose.

That's very interesting. I don't think there's any equivalent in the modern world where you get more value for your dollar than in the low-end dap market, provided you use a modicum of discrimination.  I think the reason for this is that these low-end daps are uniquely positioned to accurately reflect the state of the art in modern electronics technology. In other words, it's the advanced state of the art which allows such functionality to be available so cheaply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back