Benjie Offical Thread
Oct 9, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #451 of 2,126
Also got my S5 few days ago from Gearbest, yes it includes the earbuds. Good bass on the earbuds. Still burning in the player. Early impression I think it has enough power, comparable to X2. But more detail comparison is required later. I have been doing iem rolling with all my collections. Early impression, this does not go well with Havi B3.

My only slight annoyance is the flat button will mean that I cannot operate it from inside my pocket.

Oct 9, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #454 of 2,126
Also got my S5 few days ago from Gearbest, yes it includes the earbuds. Good bass on the earbuds. Still burning in the player. Early impression I think it has enough power, comparable to X2. But more detail comparison is required later. I have been doing iem rolling with all my collections. Early impression, this does not go well with Havi B3.

My only slight annoyance is the flat button will mean that I cannot operate it from inside my pocket.

I said this very early on in the thread. The benjie is on the weaker side. Shozy zero or rhapsody clipper are very sensitive and 16ohm which is perfect for benjie. The havi is 32ohm and not sensitive at all. You neeed to amp it to get anything good from it.

Oct 10, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #465 of 2,126
For me the S5 lacks detail. I'm forced to use the built-in EQ. Anyone else in the same boat?

When I got mine I read many posts that recommended the jazz setting. I set it there and never changed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back