Benjie Offical Thread
Sep 29, 2016 at 3:57 AM Post #361 of 2,126
I have the Benjie/Auphil S5 since 2 weeks now. Before the S5 i had the Ritmix RF-7650 (Kogan), but it passed away in august.
I've tested them both with ISK HP-3000. IMO the RF-7650 beats the S5 in soundstage and detail. The S5 still offers good sound quality and materials are  better,the UI is also better. The SQ is in the Sansa Clip range IMO.

Sep 29, 2016 at 5:08 AM Post #362 of 2,126
Hello, I want to highlight a possible version of the Benjie K9 under the name of AGPTek M07. I'm actually testing the M07 and I think it sounds a little bit better than the AGPTek M20 (or Benjie S5).

Sep 29, 2016 at 6:30 AM Post #366 of 2,126
Do you think they also sound the same? and how much are those? Also the same?

Soon I will get also the Benjie C1. The C1 has the same hardware of K9 (except for the loudspeaker on K9).
So I will compare AGPTek M07 and Benjie C1. For sure they mount the same audio chip, the ATJ2127.

Sep 30, 2016 at 8:56 AM Post #369 of 2,126
  Funny all the reviewers say "I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review."
Not only for this model but for other models and on all the amazon subsidiaries...
?

Unfortunately reviews on Amazon in general have gone that way ... especially for lower priced items that the companies like to give away for good reviews ... seen it on all Amazons which languages I can grasp (even Japan, boohoo) ...  on occasion I use fakespot to double check, but in the end it comes down to read the reviews and common sense judge their validity ... 

http://fakespot.com/product/agptek-m07-8gb-metal-shell-mp3-player-with-1-8-inch-screen-support-32gb-micro-sd-card-fm-radio-lossless-sound-speaker-black​

Sep 30, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #370 of 2,126

Unfortunately reviews on Amazon in general have gone that way ... especially for lower priced items that the companies like to give away for good reviews ... seen it on all Amazons which languages I can grasp (even Japan, boohoo) ...  on occasion I use fakespot to double check, but in the end it comes down to read the reviews and common sense judge their validity ... 

http://fakespot.com/product/agptek-m07-8gb-metal-shell-mp3-player-with-1-8-inch-screen-support-32gb-micro-sd-card-fm-radio-lossless-sound-speaker-black​

Not only on Amazon, but also here. I'll not take serious of those reviews claimed to receive a free sample for exchanging honest and unbiased review. Maybe honest. Unbiased? I'm not sure.

Oct 1, 2016 at 4:09 AM Post #371 of 2,126
Just bought the S5 with the KZ ATR's for 20€ (both things) :D Quite cheap I must say. Hope I'm not disappointed.

Oct 2, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #373 of 2,126
Anyone interested in the earbud come with the Benjie K9 ?
Very hard to drive, have to turn the volume to 100% on my HTC M7 to achive the sufficient volume. Sound quality is decent with tight, punchy bass, mid slightly recessed. I wonder if they have any potential when amped up. I even like it more than my VE Monk, although the VE Monk sounds more musical, natural

Oct 3, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #375 of 2,126
Any recommendations for IEM pairing with this bad boy?

No amp. Currently using meelec m6 pros but don't like the sound/fit. I've tried a number of iems in the past and 2 stood out to me: sound magic pl30 and meelec a151s.

Currently looking at Tennmak pro and **** 4in1. Mic would be preferred.

Thanks in advance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back