Benjie Offical Thread
Apr 19, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #31 of 2,126
It is possible, it's also possibly that the oem company sold the design to a different company.

do you have a Ruizu X05 to compare ?

it dont matter too much, i'm ordering one anyway, looks sexy lol. interested to compare to the xDuoo X2 which i really like ...(cant decide whether its better than the X3 soundwise)

I don't own one.

Please do a comparison for us :). X2 vs s5

Apr 20, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #33 of 2,126
Hi, I have Shure SE215 headphones. Would this player give good power and volume? Also, do you know if it supports inline remote from headphones?

Thank you!

It has more than enough power for the 215. Your iem is only 20ohm. The player can push up to 128ohm. I'm not sure about the in line controls.

Apr 23, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #37 of 2,126
I have noticed it has struggled pushing anything over 50ohms. Making it sound messy. I tried the new monk plus on it and it only sounded good almost maxed out volume. 

May 3, 2016 at 7:23 AM Post #43 of 2,126
my Benjie S5 arrived this morning.

it is a very attractive looking DAP. soundwise it is similar to the xDuoo X2 , perhaps with a bit less space and soundstage, ( need more time with it ). definitely less power.
when I get home i'll pair it with an NX1, see how it goes.

at least I can read the screen in daylight!

May 3, 2016 at 7:48 AM Post #44 of 2,126
my Benjie S5 arrived this morning.

it is a very attractive looking DAP. soundwise it is similar to the xDuoo X2 , perhaps with a bit less space and soundstage, ( need more time with it ). definitely less power.
when I get home i'll pair it with an NX1, see how it goes.

at least I can read the screen in daylight!

Yeah, about 32ohm is max that sounds good on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back