Benjie Offical Thread
Aug 11, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #243 of 2,126
glad to help! :smiley:

by the way try the JAZZ setting in the equalizer, IMHO S5 sounds the best with it

looking forward to your impressions of S5! :smiley:

Initial impression is WOW and iWhat? The shell is incredible. Once you helped me with the controls and I was able to listen to few tunes I am very impressed. When you consider the price vs an iWhat, it makes your head explode. With Bluetooth it would be as close to perfect as possible for me and my tin ears. Yup Jazz works really well. I listen to almost every genre and that is a good compromise for me so far. Great purchase.

Aug 11, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #244 of 2,126
Yikes! I'm getting format error and crashes every time I transfer music. When I retitled Jason Derulo Want To Want Me to English it crashed too. Should I Format Device or reset to Factory?

Aug 11, 2016 at 3:16 PM Post #245 of 2,126
Hi guys :) I have just started this madness of a hobby and what I want to know if the S5 is a good entry dap for me? I listen to alternative metal/rock with 24 bit flacs. I just have a 80Ohm DT770 Pro atm. but will buy a new pair of IEMs when I order (if it's for me) the S5. Hope it's ok for me to ask :D Thanks!

Aug 11, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #249 of 2,126
For a start just a dap should be ok then I guess amp will be enough, like TOPPING TP NX1A or XDUOO XQ-10 MINI, but I am no expert on it, just planning to buy NX1A in some non-defined yet future :smiley:

as for IEMS then the choice is damn wide :smiley:

p.s. of course you should also have VE MONK PLUS, cheap but glorious earbuds, if you don't have them yet :smiley:

Aug 12, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #250 of 2,126
Aug 13, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #254 of 2,126
Since Benjie S5 is literally looks like Ruizu x05, might the audio proccessor be the same?
Anyone know Ruizu x05 specs? If they're same I will take Ruizu because it's cheaper.
I need a DAP since my lenovo a328 sounds like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back