Beats Mixr Vs Beats Studio... Opinions Out Of The Two?
Aug 17, 2012 at 1:14 AM Post #32 of 94
Well both are crap mate, but since you don't care about SQ just pick the one you like it better. Maybe you should go to the beats forums if you don't want to hear some better recommendations. 

Aug 20, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #36 of 94
i would feel to get a Pair of Beats just to aid in my arguements.
also for the act of having it.

but i would feel it'd be too much money to waste though.. after all, they ARE overpriced

Oct 2, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #37 of 94
Beats Mixr looks cool than those bulky pros or studios actually i am a huge beats fan
other suggested headphones looks too stringy or just too heavy
go out in the sub way with your beats and i betcha people would stare at ya
Pros Mixr: its pretty darn sturdy and light ya can tear those hps apart without breaking it though
        pretty comfy when ya put them on and sleep
COns as the maual says extendede use is not good gets pretty hot and un comfy after but after letting your ears breathe
its darn expensive dude 3 lakhs in kyats thats like 300 dollars a piece
honestly studios are wayy heavier than mixrs

Oct 2, 2012 at 10:04 AM Post #38 of 94
Go with the fakes if you want the look. Impress 4th graders without breaking the bank. SWAG AHOY!

With the kind of swag beats give you you'll be pulling more 4th graders than legoland

Oct 2, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #40 of 94
Quote:
well ACTUALLY being a secondary ain't soo i have got beats i am very cool its actually give me that for fake inspection there goes your fake beats opinoins
?????

What language is this?

OP, you're asking this on an audiophile forum. You obviously want the Beats for a fashion statement because numerous people have told you a better road to take. Just buy any of the Beats so you can wear them in front of your friends, then buy a pair of M-80, ATH--M50,  DT770, or anything else to get some decent sound at home when you're not in front of anyone. 

Oct 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM Post #42 of 94
Quote:
Actually sound quallity is no big deal to me I could live with a dollar earphone

No offense, but if that's the case, then what are you doing on a forum dedicated to sound quality?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back