Beats as a gift- keep?
Jun 10, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #31 of 40
Quote:
Sell them and purchase a pair of decent headphones, you may even have cash to spare while having better sounding headphones.

A good, entry-level Ultrasone is the HFI-580

The 580 is very much a basshead can.  If you want strong bass in a more balanced sound signature look to the HiFi 780 (especially if using no amplification) or the Pro 750.

Jun 11, 2012 at 3:40 AM Post #34 of 40
Those beats are really hot right now. So, I think selling them is not difficult at this time. And for the money you get, you can buy much better cans than the monster beats, believe me. The noice cancelling is good, but the isolation is crap. From outsite the headphone, you hear as much as from the inside, a lot of people will look very annoying at you in the metro.

Jun 25, 2012 at 9:09 PM Post #35 of 40
Sold them for 300. I got lucky.  

Remember, these cans have to be portable.  I really need to take them places, not just sit at home and listen.

Again, no amp, no terrible leakage, must be portable, must be under 300.

AIAIAI TMA-1 is my #1 choice at the moment.  Anyone know where I can go to try a pair?

Jun 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #36 of 40
Quote:
Sold them for 300. I got lucky.  

Remember, these cans have to be portable.  I really need to take them places, not just sit at home and listen.

Again, no amp, no terrible leakage, must be portable, must be under 300.

AIAIAI TMA-1 is my #1 choice at the moment.  Anyone know where I can go to try a pair?

I believe they're available from Amazon.

Jul 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM Post #39 of 40
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for your input! I got my AIAIAI TMA1 beatports today.  I've listened to them a little, and never has a pair of headphones put a smile on my face when I hear something awesome.

This forum has treated me so well.  I'm hooked. I'll be back.

jcarrz1

Jul 6, 2012 at 6:59 AM Post #40 of 40
Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for your input! I got my AIAIAI TMA1 beatports today.  I've listened to them a little, and never has a pair of headphones put a smile on my face when I hear something awesome.

This forum has treated me so well.  I'm hooked. I'll be back.

jcarrz1

I'm glad you made a good choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back