Beard-Fi
Jan 20, 2010 at 6:18 PM Post #61 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by ford2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From most of the pics I have seen I would hardly call Asian's hairless.

Do you really want to see a hairless Asian? Do you? Isn't Patrick cuddling with his headphones nightmare enough for us?

Jan 21, 2010 at 1:20 AM Post #62 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also, we need to have another mid march mid illinois meet this year.

Indeed. And beer downtown afterward.
beerchug.gif

On the subject, are you going to go to CanJam up in Chicago this summer? I think I'll probably go, since it's so close.

Jan 21, 2010 at 7:51 PM Post #63 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Postal_Blue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pop your pic is not showing up for me
frown.gif
Photo-bucket bandwidth exceeded? It is a bit to early for my 4 month update but what the heck... My oldest girl totally photo bombed me on the first shot
smily_headphones1.gif

P1190569.jpg

P1190570.jpg

I just noticed how damned puffy my eyes are when i first wake up!

Is this you? LMAO!
How to brush your teeth like a Spartan

Jan 21, 2010 at 7:58 PM Post #64 of 77
^ Ha! That's some funny stuff. for the record I am not nearly as hairy as that chap. Despite the mad beard growing skills I am relatively un-hairy elsewhere.

Jan 21, 2010 at 8:15 PM Post #65 of 77
Postal_Blue that's some impressive facial fuzz you have there.

Currently aiming for the kerry king look minus the shaved head, tattoos and general manbearlyness getting there slowly.

Jan 22, 2010 at 12:23 AM Post #66 of 77
I have had a beard for about 18 months now. SWMBO didn't like the Grizzly Adams look, so every fortnight it gets a 1.5mm trim all over. Kind of designer salt and pepper - I'll post a photo when I get one that doesn't make me look like a convict!

Jan 23, 2010 at 8:01 AM Post #70 of 77
I couldn't grow a decent beard if you gave me two months. My brother on the other hand can go from 'nothing' to a full beard in two weeks. Same for both my roommates. No worries though, I think I would look rather silly with a beard.

May 14, 2010 at 6:14 PM Post #71 of 77
Final follow up for the year. First is the last photo taken of me (mid april) before the big shave... I would have taken one right before shaving but the spring shedding had already taken its toll. Sorry for the small pic I don't have the original.

And now a couple beard trimming pics including the new look :)

I apparently grew a new chin under my beard lol time to get on the bike... I bought some proper beard sculpting pomade today so i should be able to achieve a better curl soon.

May 15, 2010 at 10:47 AM Post #75 of 77
I was going to have a haircut last week, but I couldn't decide which side I was going to cut the hair from.
I am thinking of having some rabbits tattoed on my skull, so that from a distance they'll look like hairs (hares).
Or I could grow a beard and wear my head upside-down.

Decisions, decisions.......

I knew someone who had a cricket moustache - eleven a side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back