Beard-Fi
Jan 18, 2010 at 6:26 AM Post #46 of 77
I just recently shaved off one that was forming due to people throwing me change when they passed me in the street.
tongue.gif

Jan 18, 2010 at 8:10 AM Post #47 of 77
I grow a dirty neckbeard... That's about it.

I think all my friends steal my beard energy... They shave one day and the next day I'll see them with a grizzly bear strapped to their face. I shave and I still have about a one or two day grace period before stubble starts getting noticeable.

Jan 18, 2010 at 8:38 AM Post #48 of 77
Beard energy. LOL With out powers combined...
biggrin.gif

Jan 18, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #51 of 77
It takes me a week before I even grow enough stubble for it to be noticeable.

Jan 18, 2010 at 8:24 PM Post #52 of 77
Pop your pic is not showing up for me
frown.gif
Photo-bucket bandwidth exceeded? It is a bit to early for my 4 month update but what the heck... My oldest girl totally photo bombed me on the first shot
smily_headphones1.gif

P1190569.jpg

P1190570.jpg

I just noticed how damned puffy my eyes are when i first wake up!

Jan 18, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #54 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dork Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's one from January this year, it's been shaved off a number of times but it's almost back to the length in the picture;

Beard_Jan_09.jpg

This made me laugh so much.

I'm working on a beard right now. I've usually just had side burns that cover about half my cheek. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Jan 18, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #55 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by freakydrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
/\ there is a hillbilly from Tennessee joke somewhere....lol

great beard though!
you must use conditioner!

I live in the valley thanks!
tongue_smile.gif
And yes conditioner is a must if I expect my wife to come within 10 feet of my face.

Jan 18, 2010 at 11:15 PM Post #56 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Postal_Blue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pop your pic is not showing up for me
frown.gif
Photo-bucket bandwidth exceeded?

Dang. Yeah, it looks like it. I recently put a bunch of pics up for a DIY thread in the portable headphones forum. They should be back up in a couple of weeks.
redface.gif

Jan 19, 2010 at 2:20 AM Post #57 of 77
Nice beards hehe, I've been going at this one for about 2 months, i wish my stash area would fill in more quickly its gonna take like 6 months to get full :/.

me-1.jpg

I will eventually grow a Shavo! As soon as i stop myself from shaving every 4 months lol

Jan 19, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #58 of 77
only intermittently (in weeks I don't have to travel for work) letting it grow to about an inch, before it gets itchy. have tried a lot of styles in the past (full, goatee, mustache, soulpatch, whatever) and even once after a vacation let a barber 'style' it - but I came out looking rather like a dangerous inmate. no offense to those at the bleeding edge of prisoner fashion, it was too rad for me. of course, two days after I shaved it all off, I sit on a bay area airport bus with a dude with my color hair and exactly that convict style beard. guess I have always been too old to be cool. :wink:

Jan 19, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #59 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by chews89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man I'd so grow a beard if I could, but alas, I'm Asian.

What is it with Asian genes and being hairless anyway? I shave like once a month and that's only to make myself feel like more of a man hahaha lame.

From most of the pics I have seen I would hardly call Asian's hairless.

Jan 20, 2010 at 3:58 PM Post #60 of 77
I did let my beard grow from last year until this past weekend.
Nothing like some of you guys, but to me that was the most/longest beard I have even had. It itched a bit so off it went this Saturday.

Will give it another try some time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back