Bay Area Meet (California): February 19th, 2011
Feb 19, 2011 at 10:02 PM Post #481 of 527

Quote:
I'll second that.  Great event - way to go CeeTee !

Thanks CeeTee for a well organized event that went very smoothly!

Quote:
I had so much fun! Plus I learned a few things...

The HE6 is too heavy for my whiplash and the Stax O1 are the best headphones I have ever heard. And my own rig is actually pretty awesome. Cured the lust for more for  a little while at  least.

Yeah, the Stax were pretty awesome with the BH (thanks N3rdling for coming so far and letting us hear you stuff.)
Did you by chance get to check out Frank's SR-507 rig with the radioactive glowing blue mercury vapor rectifiers?

Feb 19, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #482 of 527

Quote:

Yeah, the Stax were pretty awesome with the BH (thanks N3rdling for coming so far and letting us hear you stuff.)
Did you by chance get to check out Frank's SR-507 rig with the radioactive glowing blue mercury vapor rectifiers?

Yes. Totally cool. But I came straight from the n3rdling's rig... n0othing was better than that.

Feb 20, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #484 of 527
I had an amazing time. I got to hear a lot of awesome setups, and talk to some really cool people. I've found some inspiration to get back to work on my Chu Moy, and then move on to bigger and better things!

Mad props to Cee Tee for setting this awesome event up.

I took quite a few pictures, but I think this one is especially good. I couldn't let Cee Tee get all the pictures!

There's some more on my Flickr, and I'll be sure to get my film scanned in once I get it processed.

Feb 20, 2011 at 12:50 AM Post #487 of 527
Thanks for letting me share your gears!
It was nice talking to you and others.

Cheers!

Paul

Feb 20, 2011 at 1:16 AM Post #489 of 527
BigRock, and n3rdling, and CEETEE, and Doug... and all of you:

You guys rock!!!

Imensily nice to share the day with you!!

A few random pics:

Feb 20, 2011 at 1:35 AM Post #493 of 527
BTW, ne3dling's eletrostatics are *very* mind boggling.  
o2smile.gif

Still trying to recover... 
L3000.gif

All the best,
Walfredo

Feb 20, 2011 at 1:58 AM Post #494 of 527
Thank you CEE TEE for getting this wonderful meet together. Thanks also to all who helped. The maps, lists, milk crate of cords... none of those things brought themselves.
Thanks foe Susan's help in keeping things organized at the front.

Thanks to my great neighbors with their wonderful equipment, Bob, Frank, Ironbutt, Purrin, Alex... all great guys with some truly amazing equipment. I really think between Frank and Bob's gear and Schiit's steaming blocks, we had the hottest room in the mansion.

Contgrats to those who won gifts. Even to the fine gentleman who won most of them...
wink.gif
 Congrats,

I think we are all richer for this great experience.

CEE TEE, thanks again for putting all this together and allowing us to put faces with names and sound with wonder.

Cheers to you !!

shane

Feb 20, 2011 at 2:24 AM Post #495 of 527
Same here! Big thanks to CEE TEE and everyone else.
A great meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back