Battlefield 4
Apr 6, 2014 at 4:14 AM Post #197 of 329
OK, I made some room for you Martin!

Also, I went from my BenQ XL2420TE monitor w/ Lightboost back to my old Dell 2007WFP and am VERY much happier.

The TE was pushing me to be comptetive and I did not like that. I want to be more of a casual, chill player. :D

Apr 8, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #198 of 329
Started using the ACE 52 CQB and have been doing pretty well with it, and it will probably become my primary gun. It has a higher damage output than the other carbines, but has other downfalls the others do not have.

The only thing bugging me right now with the ACE 52 is I do not have any of the sights I like unlocked for it, and I suck aiming long distances with the coyote. I am just waiting to unlock the Holo or the Cobra (probably my fave). 

Also for those who are having lag problems on the PS4, are you downloading or uploading things? I was having lag when I was trying to upload a video, and the second I canceled the upload the lag went away. Otherwise for the most part my lag feels pretty minimal.

Apr 8, 2014 at 1:06 PM Post #199 of 329
  Started using the ACE 52 CQB and have been doing pretty well with it, and it will probably become my primary gun. It has a higher damage output than the other carbines, but has other downfalls the others do not have.

The only thing bugging me right now with the ACE 52 is I do not have any of the sights I like unlocked for it, and I suck aiming long distances with the coyote. I am just waiting to unlock the Holo or the Cobra (probably my fave). 

Also for those who are having lag problems on the PS4, are you downloading or uploading things? I was having lag when I was trying to upload a video, and the second I canceled the upload the lag went away. Otherwise for the most part my lag feels pretty minimal.

Don't forget to put a angle grip on that gun..i hate iron sights, i only like them on the m416..i mainly use the ak5c but think I might give the ace 52 ago..been shot with it quite a lot..the sg553's quite good aswell!

Apr 8, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #200 of 329

Don't forget to put a angle grip on that gun..i hate iron sights, i only like them on the m416..i mainly use the ak5c but think I might give the ace 52 ago..been shot with it quite a lot..the sg553's quite good aswell!

I agree iron sights suck. The 52 has very crowded Iron sights as well. I am glad this gun is so powerful I unlocked the coyote pretty fast. I will have to switch to the angle grip soon. I unlocked it and forgot about so I did not attach it. Otherwise I have been using the potato grip just fine, but the angle grip is better.

Anyways I personally have not been using any barrel attachments on this gun at all. The Heavy barrel creates too much recoil, and the other barrels reduce the accuracy too much. 

I was using the ak5c quite a bit before I took a break from BF4. Its really easy to control, but overall I was getting beat out by some faster firing and more powerful guns. I do pretty decent with the MK11 DMR. The only issue with DMRs is that I have a hard time landing shots every once in a while. Which ends up getting me killed. I also could only take on 1 person in a medium range fight, and would have to get the jump in a close range fight.

Apr 8, 2014 at 3:49 PM Post #201 of 329
  I agree iron sights suck. The 52 has very crowded Iron sights as well. I am glad this gun is so powerful I unlocked the coyote pretty fast. I will have to switch to the angle grip soon. I unlocked it and forgot about so I did not attach it. Otherwise I have been using the potato grip just fine, but the angle grip is better.

Anyways I personally have not been using any barrel attachments on this gun at all. The Heavy barrel creates too much recoil, and the other barrels reduce the accuracy too much. 

I was using the ak5c quite a bit before I took a break from BF4. Its really easy to control, but overall I was getting beat out by some faster firing and more powerful guns. I do pretty decent with the MK11 DMR. The only issue with DMRs is that I have a hard time landing shots every once in a while. Which ends up getting me killed. I also could only take on 1 person in a medium range fight, and would have to get the jump in a close range fight.

I am waiting for something decent like the division to come out and I will probably move on from battlefield..i am sick of being shot when I am behind cover and all this crappy lag and bad players..I don't enjoy it that much anymore, it's had its day if I am being honest!

Apr 8, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #202 of 329

My personal recommendation for the ACE 52 would be to keep with the stubby grip and throw a muzzle brake on. It gives you pretty much the same characteristics as your current loadout but vastly decreases the vertical recoil which imo is what I find annoying with this weapon. If you find the first shot recoil more problematic, that's where the angled grip comes into play. I tend to only use the angled grip on DMR's (basically a must have).

Apr 8, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #203 of 329

My personal recommendation for the ACE 52 would be to keep with the stubby grip and throw a muzzle brake on. It gives you pretty much the same characteristics as your current loadout but vastly decreases the vertical recoil which imo is what I find annoying with this weapon. If you find the first shot recoil more problematic, that's where the angled grip comes into play. I tend to only use the angled grip on DMR's (basically a must have).

Angle grip and tap fire from a distance..if they are close you can keep your finger on the trigger!

Apr 8, 2014 at 10:58 PM Post #204 of 329
OK, I made some room for you Martin!

Also, I went from my BenQ XL2420TE monitor w/ Lightboost back to my old Dell 2007WFP and am VERY much happier.

The TE was pushing me to be comptetive and I did not like that. I want to be more of a casual, chill player. :D

Good call, nothing takes the fun out of a game like trying to be competitive. Turns gaming from recreation into work. I might break out my u2711 if I build another gaming machine.

Apr 8, 2014 at 11:11 PM Post #205 of 329

Angle grip and tap fire from a distance..if they are close you can keep your finger on the trigger!

I will have to play around with it. It will probably be a few days though as I got some school work to take care of. Generally in the past when reducing the accuracy on other guns I had a hard time landing shots.

Apr 9, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #206 of 329
Alright guys. I've decided to clear some of my friends out so I can add all of you.

IMO, if you value sound than your pure.

Be with you all soon I hope, PEACE!!

Apr 9, 2014 at 3:00 AM Post #207 of 329
Alright guys. I've decided to clear some of my friends out so I can add all of you.

IMO, if you value sound than your pure.

Be with you all soon I hope, PEACE!!

Are you adding on PS4? If so, add me!

INFAMOUS-CARTEL

Apr 9, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #209 of 329

I will have to play around with it. It will probably be a few days though as I got some school work to take care of. Generally in the past when reducing the accuracy on other guns I had a hard time landing shots.

Compensators and muzzle breaks are for guns that dance about too much..i never use them type of guns anyway..i only use the angle grip with green laser and a red dot sight or coyote and that's it!

Apr 9, 2014 at 11:11 PM Post #210 of 329
Had a pretty good round tonight. 7k points in rush is probably the 2nd highest I have gotten in rush, earlier this week I got a 9.5k 11k (looked at stats) round with 33 kills and 11 deaths. This was a way harder team though. The Val clan was made up mostly of level 100s. Sadly we lost on the last objective 
frown.gif
. If I would have had a winning bonus, this probably would have come close to my highest. I have been playing really well with the ACE 52, and have been getting a 1.5-2.0+ kdr every round while playing the objective and reviving/healing people.

Started using the angle grip and unlocked the Kobra sight, and have been laying down my shots way more consistently.

EDIT: Anybody see this yet? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back