Battlefield 4
Apr 2, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #181 of 329
Started playing bf4 on ps4 yesterday..i have been trying to unlock the ace23, i got my 50 medkit ribbons using the small medkit and got my 200 kills using the m416 with iron sights, i forgot that i had to do the other assault assignments first and be at level 10.. I will have to do it all over again!

Apr 2, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #182 of 329
  Started playing bf4 on ps4 yesterday..i have been trying to unlock the ace23, i got my 50 medkit ribbons using the small medkit and got my 200 kills using the m416 with iron sights, i forgot that i had to do the other assault assignments first.. I will have to do it all over again!

While it is unfortunate that you took so much time to end up not getting the assignment, I'm sure you probably got a few others and at the very least part of the prereqs for the ace23 assignment. I don't remember the exact requirements for the prereqs, but check again and you might be part way done with it already.

Apr 3, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #184 of 329

Getting a bit better with the ps4 controller..should be back at the top again soon.. once I get my ace23 all kitted out with coyote sight green laser and angle grip flash hider!
Quote:
  While it is unfortunate that you took so much time to end up not getting the assignment, I'm sure you probably got a few others and at the very least part of the prereqs for the ace23 assignment. I don't remember the exact requirements for the prereqs, but check again and you might be part way done with it already.

I have finally unlocked the ace23..i had to get 200 kills and 50 med kit ribbons with 10 assault something ribbons all over again!

Apr 3, 2014 at 4:18 PM Post #185 of 329

I have finally unlocked the ace23..i had to get 200 kills and 50 med kit ribbons with 10 assault something ribbons all over again!

Well, at the same time, if you are playing assault/medic well then it was only a matter of time. Glad you finally got it. Nothing quite like getting that one gun you fall in love with haha.

Apr 4, 2014 at 1:47 PM Post #188 of 329
OH I can fly...I can SOOO fly. Haah, I'm ok. I have fun tho! This happened last night...got very lucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBlXN0l1xpw&feature=youtu.be

Apr 4, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #189 of 329
  Why do people who can't fly choppers.. fly choppers? sick of dying or going out of bounds with these people flying!

"Hey I have to learn somehow. These other people will understand right?"
The problem is that these people don't realize the Test Range is where they should be learning to fly, not in game with other passengers. Everyone has to start somewhere, it's just unfortunate that people do so at the sake of their teammates. 

Apr 4, 2014 at 3:49 PM Post #190 of 329
Lol, I never even bother learning to fly. I figured by now there is always someone on my team who is going to be better at flying than me. On top of that I really do not have the patience for it for some reason.

Also I will add some of you who gave me your PSN this weekend. I have not gotten around to playing due to some exams and what not.

Apr 4, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #191 of 329
I remember that in BF3, I wanted to learn how to fly the chopper pretty early and after practicing for a while I was happy the way I was performing in a "double" with a friend.

But strangely, the same as you, I never had the patience for learning how to fly a jet though...mostly because the opponent jets were too good and that was discouraging.

Apr 5, 2014 at 12:41 AM Post #192 of 329
ROFL!

Finally experienced this "rubber banding" everyone's talking about. It felt like I was being shoved by someone every few seconds.

Honestly, it just adds a new dimension to this game. More challenging sure, annoying...not really, hah!

Apr 5, 2014 at 4:09 AM Post #193 of 329
ROFL!

Finally experienced this "rubber banding" everyone's talking about. It felt like I was being shoved by someone every few seconds.

Honestly, it just adds a new dimension to this game. More challenging sure, annoying...not really, hah!

More like running in mud, to me... lol

Apr 5, 2014 at 5:31 AM Post #194 of 329
That sounds even better. Can we had mud fights in the next DLC? Instead of a map, we could all just have a mud bath and chill out with our rainbow pipes.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Apr 5, 2014 at 5:51 AM Post #195 of 329
  I remember that in BF3, I wanted to learn how to fly the chopper pretty early and after practicing for a while I was happy the way I was performing in a "double" with a friend.

But strangely, the same as you, I never had the patience for learning how to fly a jet though...mostly because the opponent jets were too good and that was discouraging.

IIRC food chain in BF4:  foot soldier < tank </= chopper < jet < other jet with more hours </= AA.  Chopper can be fun but it's still fairly low on the food chain.

I haven't played BF4 or any games in months, my computer has rejected my graphics card and wants to be a dedicated music server so I am left without a gaming machine.  Problem with BF4 is all the DLC and no possibility of backup so essentially if you need a new Windows installation you have to go through one million gigabytes of updates.  Similarly if you don't play for a few weeks there's another DLC patch you have to install instead of just sitting down for a game.  From here I'm not in so much of a hurry to get back into the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back