Battlefield 3
Aug 16, 2011 at 11:12 PM Post #17 of 106
UPDATE: totally forgot about this thread, but i was a beta tester for BFBC3. Awwww, im buying it. I was literally playing it for 8 hours a day. I upgraded people at least 5-7 times. Alright guns, you get to upgrade scopes and guns.

Aug 17, 2011 at 9:37 AM Post #18 of 106
That was the alpha, not beta. Beta is coming early September. Also not BFBC3, just BF3 (no way related to the Bad Company spinoffs, nor should it be).

Thankfully I won't be in school the next few months and instead be working, I'll have a lot of spare time reserved for this game.

Aug 17, 2011 at 10:13 AM Post #19 of 106

Quote:
UPDATE: totally forgot about this thread, but i was a beta tester for BFBC3. Awwww, im buying it. I was literally playing it for 8 hours a day. I upgraded people at least 5-7 times. Alright guns, you get to upgrade scopes and guns.

Hang on, you alpha tested the game but don't even know what it's called?
tongue.gif

Aug 17, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #20 of 106

Quote:
Hang on, you alpha tested the game but don't even know what it's called?
tongue.gif

You better believe it, the Battlefield executives wanted me to
tongue.gif
We got a little combo pack for $60 for it,nothing special

Aug 19, 2011 at 2:33 AM Post #22 of 106
This game looks interesting. I really like the multi player Call of Duty Black Ops. It is super fun and really addictive.

I guess this is another game I can look forward to getting.

Aug 26, 2011 at 1:55 PM Post #24 of 106
Heads up to a cheap pre-order: Direct2Drive is allowing pre-orders with 10% off. Throw in this discount code, it's an additional 15% off: CHEAPASS15

Good deal for people who don't mind pre-order bonuses, came out to less than $46 for me.

Aug 26, 2011 at 2:35 PM Post #25 of 106
Heads up to a cheap pre-order: Direct2Drive is allowing pre-orders with 10% off. Throw in this discount code, it's an additional 15% off: CHEAPASS15

Good deal for people who don't mind pre-order bonuses, came out to less than $46 for me.

GAH! I just preordered from origin like 2 hours ago and paid $65 including tax >.>

Anyways, watching that multiplayer video, I am sooooo pumped for this.
The last good cod was cod4, waw, mw2, and bo all sucked hard. In fact, I still play cod4 to this day (with many, many people) since it is just so much better. Good dedicated servers (up to 128 clients depending on host), and excellent modding capabilities.

I am definitely looking forward to bf3 though. Hopefully my 4 year old rig can still handle it...

Aug 26, 2011 at 3:44 PM Post #26 of 106
Does it come with that physical warfare pack? Or the one that has the 4 extra maps?

Quote:

Aug 27, 2011 at 1:20 AM Post #27 of 106

Quote:

Why not just buy it on steam? I get a free game with my BF2 purchase
biggrin.gif

Aug 27, 2011 at 7:51 PM Post #29 of 106

Quote:
Does it come with that physical warfare pack? Or the one that has the 4 extra maps?

Back to Karkland map pack only, I believe. The physical warfare pack I believe will be available to all players after lanch, it's early access only, if I recall correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back